God i want a chinook so bad

2 Likes

I mean, did it ever carry any kind of offensive armament? If not then I guess it’s a no…

1 Like

the guns a go go chinook did, think they already passed it to devs, just a matter of time

Some suggestions have been passed for 9ish years, I wouldn’t hold your breath.

1 Like

It would just be a huge target in this game. And guns would be cool but it would be anemic. A bunch of miniguns aren’t going to do much at the BR it would be placed at as a helo. It would be cool to fly the first few times but after a while constantly getting blown out of the sky with little to nothing to show for it would get stale.

Also the guns would all have to be out the sides, which would make attack runs awkward. It would be similar to controlling bomber guns I would imagine and that would make flying over a ground battlefield suicide.

Actually, the guns a go go version had a mounted grenade launcher, rockets, and gunners, so it’s more armed than all the rank V u.s. helis, not mentioning it’s also much faster
IMG_3148
IMG_2823

1 Like

Great event / BP vehicle

2 Likes

Ok I stand corrected.

2 Likes

Definitely

Looks like it was passed this year

2 Likes

Armament_on_ACH-47A__Birth_Control__at_Vung_Tau_Air_Base
chinnok is a cool cargo heli, its armed version only has rockets and gun, not bad to be added to some nations as their early helis, its a cool heli but with simple weapon, do not forget its also huge and noisy lol

1 Like

you may find this video entertaining if you like chinooks

I wouldn’t expect it, we’ve been waiting on a lot of passes suggestions for a very long time now.

In 2033 maybe

Don’t forget about the grenade launcher ;)

1 Like

Cool heli, flown in it before, doesn’t have any weapons tho(except people).

gaijin let me pick up a friendly m551 in a chinook and move him somewhere and my life is yours

3 Likes

There was apparently a gunship variant that mounted Hydras, a 40mm grenade launcher, and more.
Passed suggestion: Boeing ACH-47A, the 'Guns A Go-Go'!

3 Likes

me p1101 waiting for its chance to eat sabres alive still in suggestions after 9 ish years

1 Like

aha… thats a game changer