Get the Iranian F-14A IRIAF in the ‘Persian Tomcat’ event

Waiting for sale

Bro is single handedly keeping Gaijin alive

3 Likes

all that money and the iranian tomcat is still going to US TT.

Nice until you get a ban and lose it all : )

I don’t need to cheat, I’m too good :)

Does this mean US will get a Iranian Sub-Tree in the future? 🙄🙄🙄

If so Iranian MiG-29, Sukhoi Su-35 next!

No, it doesn’t. If you had read the previous 1.2k posts you would understand that. I am saying this in case you don’t understand. I’m assuming this is rage bait though.

Will this have “AIM-9Ms” & AIM-7Ms I hope?

Phew i hope they don’t

1 Like

Oh please…

Spoiler

2 Likes

Same, maybe a skin for an F-5 would be cool but a United Arab TT would be cooler

1 Like

Maybe a “Top Gun” skin too

Spoiler

VF-1 Maverick and Goose TOP GUN (1986) by GIZMO

1 Like

Honestly any skins are welcome

1 Like

Well, but that still not arab

^^

Haha… no… Iran and US don’t have the best relations anymore. After the Tomcat purchase they had a revolution (during the revolution they still had one more F-14A to be delivered, but it was cancelled and the US used it instead. They also had a large delivery of F-16s cancelled, and funnily enough they ended up sending them all to Israel lmao). Iran would be great as its own tech tree, it has a massive ground tree proposal with plenty of unique vehicles. Either that or some combined Tree.

Oh btw the Gale, have you seen the Iranian tech tree proposal suggestions? I forget if I’ve shown you or not. If not I’ll grab you some links!

Hehehe
(Fakour 90 on Iranian MiG-29 :P)

This is not a Fakour 90, but instead an edited picture of a different missile being fired. It’s not to say the Fakour 90 isn’t compatible with the Iranian MiGs, but this image is not proof.

3 Likes

I’d love to see that as the event vehicle for the USSR, it also gets Fakour-90, supposedly their Su-24s do as well.

Didn’t see the message above mine ^^

2 Likes

So a significant portion of the country are fools?

This is a forum for a game so I’m not going to argue with you about religion, my opinion is that Iran would make a good addition to a tree consisting mostly of vehicles from Arab countries.

Also I’m pretty sure you’re just trolling, worshiping a king who lived in 500 bc :/