Get the Iranian F-14A IRIAF in the ‘Persian Tomcat’ event

Says who? Pretty sure that’s the only Norwegian vehicle in the game and it’s definitely a German tank.

1 Like

Gaijin? It was officially confirmed months ago

2 Likes

Was it confirmed before or after the Norwegian leopard was added.

1 Like

It’s not. You’re just too ignorant on the fact those other vehicles mentioned still followed the rules the same way this one does, and you’re set on wanting it to go to some other nation it has not connections with.

Cope

IMG_4877

2 Likes

Prob after. I dont see how would that matter tho

Because they could have added it to the German tree, just like how they could have added this to the Russian tree and than said that all Iranian vehicles will go to Russia.

1 Like

It can’t historically guide the 27R, the attempts to pair the missile and the radar together failed and the project was abandoned. It shouldn’t be added at all just because it was mounted.

I can understand German tt argument since it’s a Leopard but USSR has nothing to do with Iranian F-14A.

Sweden has nothing to do with the leopard one. Britain has nothing to do with the t90 (pretty sure India wasn’t announced as a subtree until after the t90 was added)

1 Like

What does a Danish Leopard have to do with Sweden? It’s the same argument.

Doesnt matter

2 Likes

It doesnt matter when they announce, its obvious they have had it in their plans for long time. Such decisions arent made in few days. Now yall are just grasping at strawman arguments. xdd

no but iirc they did say something like commonwealth nations would be added to britain and have a guess what india is?

They were probably testing the water’s with the T-90.

Images of the Sedjil and the Iranian F-14A

3 Likes

Play as fighter?

I’ve already said this multiple of times, I already know the attempts to integrate the R-27R failed but it should receive it nonetheless or fix all inaccuracies like the flares on the F-5C, the radar of the J-11A and the IRST on the YaK-41.

Yep, it’s clear that Gaijin will do whatever they want and they could’ve added this vehicle to the USSR tree, and then announce Iran as a subtree.

How is that a strawman, they announce a vehicle from a new nation and then announce where all the other vehicles from that nation will go. This time they decided to be lazy and just put it in America. I’m not a Russia main but I really don’t believe an Iranian plane, which sure was originally American but has Iranian, American, and Russian missiles, should go to America. Fairly certain if they added a Iranian subtree it wouldn’t go to America

1 Like

That give less points and takes more time. I dont wanna spend 5h a day grinding event. I could have it done in hour and half every day. Now i cant.