Get the Iranian F-14A IRIAF in the ‘Persian Tomcat’ event

Wait aint that the r27er
Screenshot 2024-08-02 064418

modeling issue already pointed out ignore it

1 Like

oh alr

Will someone create a report about how this f-14 cannot guide the R-27R? It would be funny if they accepted it and it would just be a copy paste of the f-14a only with a better aim-54 xD

Not something funny, it should just keep its R-27R and maybe receive the R-73E if documents or whatever can be found about it.

1 Like

“technically impossible” from what I’ve heard

Meanwhile ‘polish’ vehicles are scattered across american, british and german TTs.

1 Like

Doesn’t mean anything, it was planned to use it but failed but planned nonetheless just like how the IRST for the YaK-41 was planned to be fitted but never was and yet its still present in-game.

If it can’t use it shouldn’t get it should be more reasonable

I will spend some time and look for some sources to refute it. The R-27R should be impossible for this aircraft and I will focus on that.

The J-11A physically cannot guide the R-77 with the N001 yet it’s still has it in-game, the plant in Belarus which Gaijin claims modified the N001 denies any collaboration.

And don’t focus on the fact that the F-5C never was fitted with flares, if something was planned or fitted but not used/fired then it’s a possibility in the eyes of Gaijin.

1 Like

Of course, just like any other nation.

This has long been reported, but gajin doesn’t give a shit because it’s premium American.

And the same reason the F-5C received flares in-game is also the same reason they decided to give the IRIAF F-14A the R-27.

cuz we know that this game is realistic combat simulator with historical equipment

Honestly I kinda agree with giving it flares as a balance measure ngl- I wouldnt mind them doing it to other aircraft.

Oh yeah. Like the fact that the Yak-141 was never fitted with an RWR, radar, missiles, and just about everything else. Sure, it was designed to get what was available at the time, but it never flew with them. Didn’t stop Gaijin from adding the aircraft with all the components and loadouts “it would have had”. Where’s the outrage over that?

2 Likes

There certainly was, and still is.

2 Likes

I honestly believe the F-5C, the YaK-41 and IRIAF F-14A should remain how they are currently even if some parts of them are ahistorical.