Yeah. Sometimes there are some X-rays that have me totally stumped or shells that should have penned but didn’t. I also see it happen to some YouTubers quite frequently. “eSports Ready”
yep esports ready alright
Better than the 45k for the XL
Doesn’t mean that 35k is acceptable though
No, you get gaslight as if it is perfectly norm.
Maybe next time a german version for UAE? They’ve got a lot BMP3s
Ours was actually peak tho :3 better hull and much better engine
Actual fun interesting event vehich. Lesss go.
Also, those complaining about 35k… it’s 35k in Ground. The most enjoyable and popular mode in the game. It’s hardly a grind. It’s not like they’re forcing us to play air or naval.
People tend to be under the impression that event vehicles should be given to players for little to no effort. Which is especially funny when the vehicle in question is gonna be in the 9.0-10.0 range.
I’ll give my 2 cents about the completion time per task when i get home from work and complete the first task. But my guess and estimate is that it’s gonna be somewhere around 2-4 hours per task. Depending on how much i procrastinate between matches.
Edit: Well it took 2 hours and 5 minutes.
I don’t think it’s an awful grind. It will be quite easy for me. A lot of people don’t have the amount of time I do however. If they made each task 3 days instead of 2, I think it would make a lot of people happy.
I’m not sure if this vehicle actually has a thermal sight for the gunner in real life?, because the sight looks like the same one used on the original BMP-3 without upgraded, with only a new CITV added. (corrected me if I’m wrong)
Hopefully Gaijin won’t nerf it and remove the thermal sight after we’ve already grinded the event for it.
Honestly with 2 hours a day I could do it EZPZ but with 1 hour not so much
Took me around 4 hours. I had several absolutely horrible rounds where I got nothing done so that slowed me down quite a bit.
Mostly played rank VII GRB.
You can tell those who never had to build the Object 279 back in the day… or those Christmas events where it was air/ground/naval 40k all at once.
Past tense?
The problem is not the points. The points needed are ok. Sure in the past as others said it was way more appealing to grind the events and maybe easier.
The major problem is the time schedule.
I wouldn’t mind at all if the wanted 500k points in the next 10 days for example. But having 2 days , as an adult with jobs, families , dogs, cats , friends , girlfriend (in case some one is not married or something) may hurt more because you may have 4 days in a row that you won’t touch the PC and 2 days that you may sit your azz on the chair and play massively and do half the event in that time.
Personal experience i didn’t know what people were talking about having problems with the events when i had afternoon/evening and night shifts only as a receptionist and practically because of work times alone i gained half a day, but when i moved as procurement manager and i have ALWAYS 8.00-16.00 Monday -Friday (and lost that half day more time for the events because they match my work times) …the events are hell for me (and i don’t have kids , but i have a GSD working line that needs action , so 2-3 hours a day i’m off with the dog…imagine people that have kids).
At least if they let you arrange your own time as to when you’ll play it’ll be A LOT better , instead of giving timed stages as is now…
Gaijin are a business. They incentivize those with busy schedules to buy the stages of event vehicles they want but don’t have time for. This isn’t going to change.
Just remember that it’s okay to skip event vehicles. I’ve done that my fair share when I’ve been too busy. It may feel like Pokemon sometimes, but you really don’t have to collect them all.
dont know if you knew this already but event vehicles are free if you actually do them when theyre going on
Agreed, time-gating is a blight on modern game design.
Just say how much points i need to unlock and how much overall time i have. No ep-caps no time-limited stages, just let people play when they want and as much as they want.
Its just basic costumer research, instead this company went full greedy as usual.
They forgot they’re making a video game and their company has “Entertainment” on the right side.