Get Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya in the Guardian of the Baltic Sea Event!

I can cite some facts too

  1. Pilsudski pact
  2. Butchering Czechoslovakia in 1938
  3. Drafting plans to invade the USSR with Germans
  4. Sabotaging the coalition in 1939
    Guess which country I’m talking about 😊
    It is poor etiquette to judge people by their nationality cuz of some history
1 Like

Simo Häyhä made sure it wasnt

3 Likes

the good ol’ “Imma off-topic this whole thread’s career”

People really cannot split in-game vs IRL this days

You live in a separate reality. There is no facts in your list. Your perception has been brainwashed by the propaganda.
I cannot write whose propaganda this is, because the post will be deleted again.

Finland was part of the Russian Empire, I think since the Nordic war. The Soviet Union was founded in the early 1920ties. Finland already seized the opportunity at the end of WW1: To declare independance during the chaotic years of endless Ru defeats and the Bolshevist Revolution. So was never part of the SU.

The Communists wanted to keep Finland in their sphere of influence, so they started a civil war inside Finland. Initially, Finish patriots got support from Sweden. As Bolshevist-Russian support was too obvious in early 1918, Germany intervened with a huge fleet and naval troops. The Red Baltic Fleet was pushed back from Helsinki to Kronstadt. The Red land armies got beaten and Finland’s independance became permanent. The Soviet Union was founded 4 years later.

2 Likes

These are all facts you could verify if you actually wanted to. You’re lecturing me about propaganda, yet you deny facts backed by documentation and the global community. You’re trying to change the subject, but I couldn’t care less about modern politic 🙂

1 Like