Germany needs a new top-tier vehicle

Well russians are stacked with new top tier additions every single patch. They also got their upgunned T-tank testbed (event, but still easy to obtain). Ger gets nothing. Instead its Leopards appear on alot other tech trees with Germany getting nothing new.

2 Likes

Yeah, simple, just dump $180 USD into the market, and console players are SOL no mater how much disposable income they have.

You just had to play the game and autoimatically get it. I also own it.

some people have life events that conflict with game events form time to time (I was moving house in the middle of that event) and you said it was quote:

which is technically true I suppose, but I’m not spending that kind of money just to avoid having to aim a little bit.
And from what I have seen it’s pretty meh other then its pen.

Germany now deserves its APS Leopard

Well we also don’t have the Ka-52M now don’t we?

And also make them slower after 2 rounds, thank you

Now that the embt is here it is good but we need new leopards that are better then from the other nations because Germany makes the leopard and it can get the 2a8 or the 2a7a1 (the kf51 is to strong right now so not it). Now that Israel has the 2a6hel the new best Leo, Germany need a new leopard that has aps, new armour, or the new Leo with dm63

The ka52 is good enough compared to the tiger uht or the new Germany helicopter

Marder II; So easily forgotten for the Marder III

just give the pso its spall liners and the missing front block of ad-on armor, its not that hard.