General playtest of air-to-air missiles with ARH Seekers (FOX-3)

I agree

1 Like

The last news I heard was that the UK suspended cooperation due to the inability to reproduce the AESA seeker on the basis of its own industry, even with technical assistance.

argee

But what’s the use? This is Russia’s game, they want Russia to be strong, Russia is naturally strong

2 Likes

Or they can add more modern missiles like r 77 1 / r77m and aim120c5

More accurately, PL-12 on Earth or in DCS World but not the thing which called PL-12 in War Thunder

3 Likes

Stop lying here if it would he like that amraam should be worse most likely lack of documentation about pl 12 and or the tests of how the arh missiles work made it like that and the test results you sent were with very early r77 missiles against 2 alot more modern compared to it

R77-1 is a great choice, and US could get aim-120C.3

1 Like

The r77 1 is closer in performance to c5 so they both could come

only missile in europe with AESA is probably going to be Mica EM NG starting from 2026. At least for a little while

Wait, did meteor able to CEC?

The early R77 guide head really had serious problems (it needed to be warmed up for two minutes) but it was solved very early (Ukrainian experts / Belarusian experts / Russian and Chinese experts were involved)

Literally Russian missiles do not lack in any aspect to other modern missiles they are on par and better in other places

1 Like

Or Gaijin could not rush to some of the most modern ARH in service…

2 Likes

I think delete PL-12 and replace SD-10 since it is similar to aim-120a

number

120b

120A and 120B are almost the same

1 Like

The Chinese Air Force and the U.S. Air Force can carry out training with the advanced AIM-120D/PL-15 in the air, but none of the Russian pilots have touched a single R77M

1 Like

What do you mean by CEC ?