Game Not launching With Easy Anti-Cheat enabled

I am having problems trying to launch any game with this anti-cheat. I was wondering if anyone else is/ has been experiencing this. I have managed to disable the ant-cheat for War Thunder, but I can only play arcade battles. I have been playing games with different anti-cheats (COUNTER STRIKE, IM LOOKING AT YOU) and those will launch. I would like to know how to fix this issue.

if you have cheats for any other game on your system, i would delete them, If your are creating a new account to get around a previous ban, good luck.

Go into your War Thunder folder, find the EasyAntiCheat folder, and run the EasyAntiCheat setup launcher and use the repair service option.

Thanks!

ok there is no folder for Easy Anti-cheat.

I could suggest using verify files through steam to ensure it’s all there. Otherwise no idea, as it should be there.

Hi, i don’t now why but easy anti-cheat doesn’t work anymore, even if i use the easy anti-cheat setup to uninstall/install and repair. I also uninstall/install the game doesn’t work . Does, someone have any suggestion because i run out ??

Use the one in the game folder, in the EasyAntiCheat folder, and right click, run as admin.

Be sure to also make sure your antivirus is excluding the folder, not just the games exes. This is the usual culprit in the game not running. AV will mess about with everything.

Are you starting with the launcher or the through Steam?

1 Like

This is also a good question as I think when you uninstall via steam it leaves things behind.

And it also comes to a point about how you verify files compared to the launcher.

I know I used to use the launcher to start the game, but had trouble with it, so I just switched to letting Steam update and use it to play the game. Haven’t had any real issues since.

Maybe delete your cache, and config file in the War Thunder directory and let rebuild it when it starts up again?