Game freezes every few seconds

İ dont have a great PC but i can play wt quite well nearly a month ago my game suddenly started to freez every few seconds i thought PC overheats and this couses the problem for this reason i cleaned my computer but no still freezez does any one know why pls help

1 Like

Yeah, i got the same, even with great components. I got a laptop with a 3050, an intel core i5 and 16 gigs of RAM and it lags and freezes. But i don’t have any idea. Maybe its an error in the code of the game or something. Hope any developer reads this

Commonly nVidia Experience is recording that ‘shadowplay’, as well as the ‘highlights’ feature.

I’d disable both, especially if on a system with only one drive as the contention for the drive causes trouble. Highlights for me makes like 8 copies of the same period, so it’s ‘recorded’ 8 times the same footage.

Hi, is there any actual solution to this problem?

I own a pretty high end PC:

• Ryzen 9 5900x
    -Rtx 3090 TI - With drivers up to date
  • 2 SSD 980 PRO’s one with 2 TB on which I have war thunder
  • 64 GB DDR4 RAM at 3200 MHz
  • Windows 11 PRO

My internet connection is also pretty fast, at around 80 MB/s or 540-800 Mbps, since it is wireless.
This problem occured on every Nvidia driver version since I installed the game, and I have plenty of friends also playing on Nvidia systems with Wi-Fi connections that do not encounter freezing of any kind.

A concrete solution would be appreciated. Thank you in advance :)

PS: Every time a freeze occurs a DistributedCOM error pops up in eventviewer.