Game closes several seconds after loading with Easy Anti-Cheat loaded

Hello,
Whenever I open the game with the anti-cheat option enabled the game crashes several seconds after logging in. I obviously do not have cheats installed but the game works fine when I run the game without the option enabled. This issue only became apparent today and I’ve been playing for months without an issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail. There doesn’t appear to be an error message so I am not sure what the cause is.

3 Likes

me too dude after the anti-cheat option enabled the game crashed too
and now i findind the way to fix it
:_)

1 Like

It’s so bizarre. I noticed that my other game with easy anti-cheat, Battlebit, also crashed on opening so maybe it is an anti-cheat problem not warthunder.

2 Likes

Same here I’m having the same issues with both WarThunder and Enlisted. I can only launch WarThunder with anti-cheat disabled. I’ve completely uninstalled and re-installed WarThunder and the problem still exists. This is really frustrating.

There seems to be no notifications or warnings saying the game crashed or cheats detected. The game just closes itself after loading for a while. I’ve tried to look into the logs of the game but they seems to be encrypted.

Anyone got any solutions yet? Please fix thxx

1 Like

Similar here. With anti-cheat enabled, launching War Thunder instantly restarts my computer and I get the message: Windows was not properly shut down

2 Likes

It is EAC’s fault. The problem is Gaijin and Epic doesn’t offer any way to debug this.

The way you fix your EAC from War Thunder is you run the EAC setup on the game folder as admin, and repair the service.

And i found a solution. This must be a BUG and i appreciate if you push the case further.
Since i know that in the past the game would just start working out of nowhere after 1-2 days, i decided to set manually the date in windows with 2 days ahead.
SURPRISE!!! the game works again! Played a game and all good.
So I decided to verify to see if it’s not a hiccup so, i put the date and time back on automatic and the game started crashing silently again.
I changed the date again +2 days and game doesn’t crash.
In fact +/-1 day should work and I tested.
On the 5th of July it worked, then 6th game crashes. Changed to 8th,7th or 5th and worked.
On the 7th it started working again as expected. Changed to 6th and game crashes. Changed to 5th and the game worked !
This doesn’t make any sense but it is very strange and Epic/EAC should investigate it.