Gaijin Match Making Is Unfair

Sorry, completely missed those!

That seems to line up perfectly with the 4 maximum downtiered vehicles…

Wich is fine
the issue is that the other team don’t have veichle higher than 10.3 for what i can see
Honestly i have seen a similar situation but it was air realistic

1 Like

Bro I don’t get it how can you say 4x11.0, 6x10.3, 4x10.0, 1x9.7, 1x1.0 in a team vs 2x10.3, 13x10.0, 1x9.0 in a team is a fair matchup

Air RB MM

The amount of games I have gotten where in a full uptier, one team gets 4 top tiers (of that BR) only for my team to have one or two at best and zero at worse is such common place now it’s actually shocking.

At lowers BR’s this doesn’t matter as much, but from 9.7 onwards it’s pretty much unforgiveable as the shift in balance is so large it’s no surprise that the team with no 9.7’s melts away within the first few minutes.

For example, if one team is made up of 8.7’s, 9.0’s and 9.3;s. at best, this team has a a couple of planes with some r60’s which are now short range and prety bad, the rest are made up of aim 9b’s and some redtops
Now compare this to the team with the 9’7s. Aim 9g’s, 9j’s 9p’s and sraams

the difference in the missile capabilities is enough to completely dominate the team with no 9.7’s, never mind the flight performance of these vehicles.

This also happens when playing other BR’s too, 9.0 getting uptiered to what looks like 9.7 until you see 4 F8U’s on the enemy team.

Again, this is something Gaijin can do towards balancing the game which would vastly improve player experience. Every other game I know with a rank, BR or tier system balances the team to have equal top tier, rank, vehicles, players etc.
Whilst we are on the subject of balance, f104 at 9.3 still, is criminal. The F4C II at 10.0 was less of a menace at that BR than the 104 at 9.3, and that got moved up 2 BR’s to 10.7 whilst the f104 stays at 9.3. Please make that make sense.

This happens all the time in Air RB