Full of bots in navy battle, but only allow 5 complains in 6 hour?

4 Likes

You can report them on the replay server with no limits.

But what if I want to report a certain bot account, not a certain tournament?

Except they just said Monday, and again today in the “It’s Fixed,” to use in-game reporting for suspected bots.

2 Likes

Dont worry, that work too on the server replay.

Since neither has actually led to a ban of a pure naval bot yet this year that anyone has found yet, despite hundreds if not thousands of those reports, it’s hard to say it’s “working”. And no, Gaijin needs to clarify what they want us to do here. Otherwise it’s just an excuse for why they’re ignoring our reports (“you did it the way we told you to do it LAST week, you needed to do it the way we told you to do it THIS week.”) The player here has raised a valid concern, and your contradicting Gaijin’s own last two public statements on the topic in your reply to him is just confusing the issue at this point.

3 Likes

Why we have this option on server replays?

Sans titre

Someone able to program a bot that files complaints about botting in naval-RB? That´d come in very handy.

2 Likes

I suspect there is another possibility - Gaijin is fully aware that naval battles are actually very few people playing, and the existence of bots allows normal players to get faster naval battle matches and higher returns than killing AI
These days, I have even found it difficult to match Sea Battle 6.7. The longest match was for 15 minutes, and I couldn’t bear to close WF

As has been pointed out many times, on a returns-per-game basis this simply isn’t true. If you replace a Gaijin bot with a player bot, you go from three potential bot kills down to one and the associated damage from the game, reducing player score and player returns. The kills were just as easy when they were Gaijin bots instead of player bots, and at least the Gaijin bots were equally distributed and occasionally tried to cap. People saying bots are good are just trying to be edgelords, but the math is clear that average player income goes down the more bot scripts predominate.

Actions are being taken, it takes time to investigate all of the reports…