Free ge on dev server

Do yall think gaijin should make ge free on the dev server so that you can easily get all the veichles you want to test

7 Likes

Honestly Yes because it will give us a better idea of if we want to actually spend GE on premiums in normal WT because the test drive doesn’t let us get to dodge missiles and test our vehicles defensive capabilities.

1 Like

This is honestly why i never do the dev server. How am i supposed to test things if i cant get them?

I guess they expect us to grind out a top tier vehicle in a day or two?

To be fair it is 4 times reseach if im not mistaken. Still seems low for a very temp bug test however.

should just give everyone access to the new stuff on the dev server to play around with.

There could be a reason they don’t do this, but I have never seen it.

probably cause everyone would spam them idk

if i remember correctly gaijin used to give everyone free ge on dev server a long time ago (pre 2018 i think, the same time when ge wager still a thing you can get), don’t know why they don’t do it anymore

The dev server is really not a testing server. Its more like a hype server. Hence why content creators get to test all the vehicles and get alot of golden eagles. If it was a test server, they would like every other game, give everyone the new vehicles to play with from the get go.