FOX-3: Active Radar Homing Missiles

the difference between MiG-29SMT and MiG-29 9.13 is only a few percentage points when you don’t bring max fuel…
are you really trying to say that F-4F is only a few % worse than MiG-29?

1 Like

where did he “prove” this?

2 Likes

A10 and su25 have more countermeasures than av8b+

Oh wow, thank you so much. I definitely didn’t know this. My post wasn’t a joke, I don’t know how that “clueless” got in there.

2 Likes

But the SMT has the most flares of any MiG-29, so I guess it’s the best?

1 Like

His streams and video…

@KDA_Evelynn
A-10 and Su-25 are also slower with less air to air options.
And despite that A-10A is 10.3, 0.3 below Sea Harrier with 4x 9Ls.

Only according to Teaz’s posts.
He’s the only one that’s been making those posts after all, well him and now Evelynn.

ok gaijin now remove ahistorical MM

Firstly cool I hope the bugs on these missiles have been fixed since the dev server test.

Questions about the Derby missiles.

Firstly, will it have lock after launch capability like it does IRL?

Secondly, will the Python 4 becoming along side the Derby? As the Derby is based on a Python 4.

Tertiary, Will the SPYDER AIO becoming as it is a SAM that uses the Derby missiles?

according to this,

in your post

No, that post is in relation to other supersonic fighters.
You started arguing that GR7, a subsonic attack aircraft, is equivalent to the Gripen and F-16 for no reason.

because your posts implied that a countermeasure count and 9Ms = top tier success

1 Like

Good to know you think DCS is also a clown game.
There’s no predatory monetization, game is fun and challenging.
I get that you hate air combat games, but come on…

@Master_Teaz
No they didn’t. You are the ONLY person here to argue “countermeasure count and 9Ms = top tier success”.
No one else did.
You did what’s known as a Strawman Fallacy, and whataboutism. And you did it over 10 times.

My posts explicitly talked airframe, countermeasures, weapons, aircraft type, and one other thing.

Man that is such a beautiful plane

Just watch anything Defyn said about it. piiot_ also talked about MiG-29SMT and Su-27. Both have essentially 0 flight performance or much engine power, they don’t have good radars, they rely on enemies forgetting to flare and turn off afterburner.

Rates, not rage.

1 Like

Really?

he’s taking full fuel and a fuel tank on the MiG-29SMT so his takes about the flight performance are questionable when you absolutely don’t need more than a fuel tank and 23~ minutes

Ok, we had this during testing but:

THEY ARE NOT KNOWN AS FOX-3!!!

Fox-3 is brevety code for “i am firing an active radar guided missile”!

It is the act of firing the missile that is called fox-3 not the missile itself!

Hell you even acknowledge that yourself and still do it wrong

So no the missile isn’t called that only the launch.

DCS is a simulator
War thunder is a video game

DCS charges users for high fidelity, interactive 1:1 simulations of real aircraft and their performance.

War Thunder is “free” but sells £70 vehicles with no high fidelity but with XP boosters and in game currency boosters that make the grind achievable.

Without premium vehicles or a premium account, the game makes your progress extremely slow, insentivising users to spend money to progress at a reasonable rate, or play for free and make no progress.

The entire monetisation model of War Thunder is predatory as it hangs the dilema of “Do you want to spend 60 hours to get the next vehicle, or spend £5?”

The game has scummy amounts of grinding to justify its monetisation practises and sell more overpriced products to the end user. DCS sells their products and you get exactly what you ask for.

Two very different programs. War thunder continues to make 0 meaningful changes to gameplay since 2014, peddles shinier and shinier new vehicles while underlying problems plague the playerbase, gameplay hasn’t changed in over a decade, just newer vehicles, and higher cost and time required.

I think I will trust the rating and judgement of 2 very experienced expert players, especially piiot_ over your own. Hopefully no offense.

you will trust anything that asserts your cope persecution complex