FOX-3: Active Radar Homing Missiles

You’re doing badmouthing with no proof, please follow previous statement that i’ll repeat below:

Puma bugreport about armor with sources from Rheinmetall(the one who made armor) stating armor should hold specific caliber but in game it have armor as that cal

1 Like

Give it screen/link,…

No fixed wing aircraft uses discarding ammunition, because there is a risk of the sabot petals getting sucked into air intakes causing FOD (foreign object damage)

1 Like

Why should I waste at very least half of the hour to find that bug report out of many for the sake of someone so dellusional
There are numerous of examples over the years, the only way you can pretend there are none if you intentionally ignore that

Then don’t go badmouthing with no proof if you’re unable to back it up.

@Pacifica please hide the badmouthing.

There is a proof, you just don’t want to search for it silly

You’re the one bringing that in,… back it up or leave.

I personally checked over 2000 bug reports and none of them had such behavior.

It’s being bringed up almost every week how bug reports get rejected for the most ridiculous reasons but yes it surely needs that exact example every time because of someone saying it’s not true
2000 bug reports probably is less then 1% so I wouldn’t say that’s a good argument

If you really interested to find it you can try to create a post on forum or reddit about that, someone will find it for you for sure. But it won’t be me who is going to waste time on that

Provide me proof of this please

1 Like

The game needs a certain amount of realism. I’m sure you could ask for buffs though for arcade battles.

They use reload speed as an artificial nerf/buff.
They gave HMD to the Gripen A even though it never used it IRL.
They gave the AJ37/JA37 variants tracers even though they never used them IRL.

They artificially don’t give ground vehicles specific ammo (that they used IRL) all the time to make them more balanced against their counterparts.

1 Like

It was tested with it

3 Likes

it was also tested on F-15A

1 Like

The test you’re refering about added some parts into the testing aircraft, those were not present in production models.

People also forget 39A was still in service for an entire decade after 39C was delivered.

1- Except reload speed isn’t artificial.
Even with Sturmtiger. You give a crew urgency, they will use the internal crane to reload that mortar fast.
2- It likely did have HMD compatibility.
3- 30mm Akan was proven to have tracers, I saw the bug report.

There’s only one variant of Gripen A, there are many of F-15A.

just be mica for sweden gripen

Is your entire argument google translated through three languages or something?

What GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

2 Likes