FOX-3: Active Radar Homing Missiles

dawg i lost all enjoyment at top tier sim after they added smokeless missiles, im legit just gonna refuse to play top tier sim after they add fox-3s

1 Like

You’ll at least get rwr pings for these

Hopefully none of those aircraft get ARHs except Tornado.
They’re at good BRs currently.

It’s like begging for the Harrier GR3 to get AIM-9Ms.

2 Likes

The jh7a really needs it. It has no long range missiles but is otherwise good. Like a su27 with no radar missiles.

The JH7A is currently a good balanced 11.3, it doesn’t need to become a 12.3.

they can buff the ICE until the typhoon drops and than nerf it to it’s real performance which would make it unplayable, but hey at least it survived till the typhoon yk.

I’m afraid Gaijin doesn’t really work that way, buffing and nerfing things artificially.

2 Likes

they do work like that.

1 Like

only with weaponry as in give or take away

It’s 11.7 and does extremely well in a full uptier, it’s got everything but radar missiles. Would do amazing at 12.3.

They artificially buff and nerf all sorts of stuff for balancing what are you on about.

Could you give examples where they artificially buff or nerf aircrafts intentionally and it wasn’t from a bug report?

Took away the a10’s sabot ammo, gave the f15a flares from its upgrade package, gave the sturmtiger an optical rangefinder, didn’t give the f100f its aim9p’s (you can check the dev blog on that one) gave the type90/10/tkx a 4 second reload instead of its like 1 second reload cause that would be busted, things like that.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t consider missile limitations as artificial nerfs or buffs. It also came into the game without AIM-9P right? So it wasn’t artificially nerfed or buffed, as it came into the game like rhat.

Are you sure this isn’t resulting from a historical report?

Also, im not gonna touch the comments you made on ground vehicles because the teams that decide on aircrafts and ground vehicles are separate. Aircraft team run things differently from ground ream. And ground dev team I consider to be unrealistic, artificially nerfing or buffing reload rates.

There’s also the premium a10 only getting 2 aim9L’s when it could obviously carry 4. The amount of things I could list off that were left off the jh7a alone for balancing is crazy.

reloads have always been a balance thing reason a lot of 105s in game have such long reloads

That’s the point I was trying to make, gaijin artificially nerfs things all the time for balancing

A-10’s AP ammo is still present.
F-15A in-game is the real F-15A with flares.
Prove Sturmtiger didn’t have a rangefinder for the crew.
F-100F could fire AIM-9Es IRL.
Type 10 and 90 have their correct ~4 second reload.

None of the things you listed are artificial.
Nothing is artificially nerfed, the BR system exists for “nerfing” and “buffing”.

2 Likes

Again, none of these is actually artificially nerfing or buffing vehicles after they’re introduced into the game. Omission of weapons or specific equipments isn’t artificially nerfing it. How can something be nerfed if it came into the game as such?

What Moyo proposed is buffing the F-4F ICE artificially and then nerfing it after, something that has never been done @actualsize123