Force cockpit view for CAS in GRB

Do I need repeat myself?

I’m the one who can provide evidence to what he is saying, You are just throwing statments which can be proven false by just simply looking at Your stats.

Just because You have more kills in tanks doesn’t mean that You can play them and that You don’t need a plane, so please before You throw another baseless statment, learn to read or think.

Let us spice this up a bit …

lmao

Can you two discuss your personal stats related issues in a DM?
You’ve completely derailed the topic.

I like heavy tanks on lower ranks, does it mean light tanks are useless and cant be used? Nope…

@crazed_feel or @falco416
Can you please clean up the thread, I think there is some merit in the topic discussion, but by now that discussion is burried under two egos…

2 Likes

Back to the topic.

A forced perspective makes sense, especially in higher and top tiers.
Most 11.7-12.3 planes come with excellent optics and targeting pods allowing them to strike from heights where even the VT-1 is hard pressed to reach, let alone hit something.

In addition, the missile control is still a far cry from what it was before the change to a “realistic” model and even with the small buffs added afterwards it is still not even remotely as effective as it needs to be.

Add the low heat signature of certain helicopters and their IRCM systems cough KA-52 cough and you get a game mode that is easily dominated by the skies.

The SPAAs are of some help, but they are not solving the issue of planes and helicopters getting low spawn point cost and then playing Air RB with player controlled targets.

1 Like

i agree with this, as long as you force gunner view/ command view for tanks.

The issue of 3rd person view against air is that the rotation speed of roof top machine guns is too high. I have another thread already discussing this if you wish to provide your opinion there.

There is no reason to force commander view for tanks they are already limited in maneuver room versus air and lack a way to resupply ammo in their spawn.

If other changes are made to reduce the efficacy of CAS then certainly this change could be reverted. As it stands CAS completely outclasses Ground vehicles especially at top tier and it’s getting worse with every update.

2 Likes

Okay for the gunner view for tanks, as long as we can have ground vehicle in air RB.

Topic Cleaned

@Vianochka @ULQ_LOVER Guys please stop polluting this topic and take your personal disagreements to DMs.

Thx.

3 Likes

gunner view , MG views commander view , driver view.

i made a post like this a few years ago and people didnt like it.

Ehhh cockpit view. We have SB for that already, but I don’t mind it at all. Will make the modeling of the cockpit that the devs do more appreciative. It will indeed make CAS harder to do. Just that it’s probably not the best route to take for RB. If Gaijin does do this, we need commander’s view on top of tanks as well to even the playing field and Helis.

I don’t understand this assertion when the balance is currently weighted towards CAS

It’s personal opinion. I would do it to all that way for fairness, but can just do it for pilots.