Force cockpit view for CAS in GRB

Are you forgetting your own goalposts already?

1 Like

Those two statements are the same thing

“You can spot a plane if it’s in the open”

“Why would you be out in the open as CAS”

Why would you be out in the open where you can be spotted by SPAA as CAS?

Do you want to die?

Your idea will make it even harder for console user as it is currently

1 Like

Unfortunate but controllers are not the main peripheral for War Thunder and the game should not be balanced with them in mind.

How ignorant of you

How ignorant to think that an outdated control scheme which has never achieved parity with KB/M should be catered to at the detriment of KB/M

War Thunder did not begin as a console game, it was a PC title ported to Console.

If you want a more friendly game to your control scheme World of Tanks has excellent controls.

The most important to him is himself.

I suggest you learn to play instead of trying to import sim conditions

What specific knowledge do you have to make this statement?

You obviously have an issue with CAS, making this topic

So because I have an issue with the balance of the game you know how good at the game I am?

You going to show off now how good you are?

I’m asking you to qualify your statement. You said I’m bad at the game, how do you know this?

You sound like a very selfish individual

1 Like

I’m not selfish, I can’t recommend that we make everyone handicapped to provide equality.

I think you are mentally challenged, should we make allowances for you or do we just tolerate

lol

You think your clever. Everyone hss something to contribute

I don’t think you understand that the literal sky is nothing but an open space where the only concealment is either cloud cover that does not protect you from getting shot at or hugging the ground which while lessens the range at which you can be seen still does not protect you from getting shot at.

You are making it clear that you are way out of your depth with this conversation.

Yes that’s why IRL you hear “flying under the radar”