Following the Roadmap: Voting to Test our Proposed APHE Shell Changes

Well in terms of realism the ammo itself is more realistic with New effect but we Can assume that old one counts quake and heat. It’s a big shambles it created

What about russian content creators?

Mixed opinions.

I just love the wording on the survey itself, though.

‘conventionally plausible’ It’s like they know that damage model is inaccurate, but people are still against improving, where’s the logic in that?

5 Likes

Hope they rework how ballistic cap works as well.

Also, why aren’t surveys like these made in-game?

The amount of players that are active in community compared to player base is probably very small.

What is the issue with ballistic caps?

2 Likes

Vote yes for better heavy tanks. Also you should not have both the good thing right? APHE will have the advantage of solid AP (engine damage) and dealing massive sphere damage. (as if fragment area not passed while shell cap stays)

You mean better for like a month or 2 until their BR gets increased and they become even worse.

Thinking that heavy tanks will become any better due to this change is very short sighted

Mainly that 6.7+ heavy tanks are lack of mobility and protection (not with Russian tanks in this one), their firepower also heavily limited by their rate of fire. Being cupoladed are common regarding many of these

If you (Gaijin) want to test a mechanic or need to rebalance something that’s not working fine : just test it or rebalance the thing already. Don’t ask permission from the playerbase that’s mostly misinformed and looking to just win and have an easy time rather than a balanced competition and challenge.

Asking what we think about some NEW mechanic or if we’d rather have this or that first is fine and it keeps people engaged but don’t ask the playerbase opinion on crucial game balance. It’s YOUR game and you’re very keen to keep all the stats opaque anyway so how should we know what’s best for the health of the game ?

TLDR : this survey should have never been published. Test it, collect data and make a decision as the developer of the game.

2 Likes

Dear English speaking community,

I am an usual player from CIS region, unfortunately. I wish i was from the Western part of the world.
Let me first introduce you the lore of CIS community and the struggle between fair players, who strive for changes and improvements in the game VS archaic and selfish Russian speaking bloggers , who care only about their view statistics and self-proclaimed status of “skilled players”.
Since the attempts to improve Tank Simulator Battles with the test of Battle ratings, we - the people of CIS War Thunder segment - have been fighting against aggressive and radical followers of some prominent bloggers.
To name the most disgusting and harmful for the community:
K2_Krabiwe (also known as “Imhoteph” and “Pharaoh” due to his dictatorial style of handling any communication with people) - opposed TEST of BR in Simulator battles and agitated his community to rig voting by creating deceitful videos, where Tigers II were being destroyed by MILAN. At the same time, in nowadays TSB Tigers are destroyed by Soviet and Western tanks from future, not mentioning clones etc.
He also opposed our revolution in Steam review bombing and creation of Roadmaps that in the end improved for the better plenty of aspects of our game.
In his video he called our righteous cause “a battle of elephant vs fly”, meaning that Gaijins will and must just ignore our fair demands. Of course he failed and we gained a lot since then in terms of economy and gameplay.
Now he is agitating his aggressive and radical group to vote against Test of more accurate model of APHE by deceiving them.
What i want to say by this message is that we need help from you - the most sane and rightful part of WT community - the West. We want to join our forces with you to tackle down this Pharaoh and to give CIS people freedom of thought and speech.
Let us get rid of this harmful and useless parasites!

17 Likes

Very true. If they simply made APHE fragments carry momentum from their parent shot, the current implementation would be fine.

1 Like

1.2 K votes in English forum and only 400 in Russian forum, in other words if anything, it’s English forum to bring the 52% rather than K2’s opinion, where in his own recent video he quite literally mentions it’s everyone’s right to vote what they think for.

Already misleading, look at Paradise’s opinion to vote “yes”.
In my opinion in no way a man should watch a video instead of deciding himself, so saying people should help you instead is doing very same thing content creators do.

Additionally you didnt even show the video or brought up good points of K2’s, in other words you’re just as bad as him for simply suggesting others to vote “No”.

4 Likes

Play sim

Just funny to me how first he proudly claimed to RESPECT the majority vote, but as soon as it went the “wrong” way, he started to REEE louder than anyone.

PS. I don’t agree or disagree with anyone here, as either way gaijin will find a way to fuck it up as always, so i really don’t care anymore.

This is not a game mode i enjoy and i was waiting about a New feature for all game mode that i found more hyping

They aren’t programmed correctly from what I remember. The shape of the tip is not taken into account

only bad updates lately, when a good one comes out, the kids vote no

4 Likes