Following the Roadmap: Voting to Test our Proposed APHE Shell Changes

@Stona_WT
So…
Do the developers plan to sum up the results of the vote? Or they will keep silent about the fact that almost 50% vote “Yes”?
The situation is ambiguous, we need a response from the developers.

3 Likes

Your comment looks biased, if almost 50% said yes it means that yes wanst the main awnser. Maybe atm they are trying to separe bot, and else to the real votes

I said “Yes” TO A TEST! I think you are the sheep. If WE test the chance and it is detrimental I (and others who said “Yes”) will vote “No” to implementation

Probably correct. The 52/48 split in votes it’s an ambiguous situation for Gaijin. They need to think and not start the test but they need to scrap the idea or only shelf it?

It’s them who decides that
They could even do the test if they think yes didnt loose by much enough

1 Like

Mhe, if I was Gaijin I will freeze the changes and try another time

1 Like

The probable best idea would be taking a look at (practically) every other shell type’s damage first, getting them to a satisfactory and realistic (enough) state, then implementing these APHE changes.

APCR should be more damaging in a tighter cone
HEAT should do more damage, with its current postpen pattern
Solid shot should produce more spall
APDS postpen should do more damage in a small area, similar to APCR
HESH should work consistently
Shrapnel Shot.

1 Like

I agree, but if other shells will make good enough damage I think we can also postpone even more those changes

1 Like

There are definitely bots on both sides of the votes.

But problem a little different.

Then u play at short skirmish. Sometimes u do not see vulnerable places where solid shells would cause damage. But APHE always finds such places, especially at short distances.

Therefore, there are two ways here. Or realistic APHE.
Or long locations, that will not allow APHE so easy to target vulnerable areas.

The Main Reason for APHE’s Superiority, these are very narrow locations. Developers should fix them (locations)

Maybe, and also biased persons from both sides too, not only “no”, i mean since when you vote yes because the other voting no are idiot, but the problem being that they still votes themselves, nobody forced them to vote (biased aint forced for me because nothing would happen to them if they didnt make the sheep) either one of the options, so they “count”

Eh, I’d rather have better other shells and more balanced APHE.

Even with the minor buffs needed to make them perform as they should, APHE still over-preforms.

1 Like

I know but for now we need to go with the majority. We need to ask for better, non HE, AP shells and “endure” the “missed” changes to APHE

1 Like

Probably missed billions of posts since I left the site a few days ago, so how it’s going so far? Asking behalf for my Object 279 and my step sister’s IS-7.

I’m playing with the Centurion AVRE, when I shot a Tiger 2 in the side it did nothing, in another game it only broke the barrel of an is6 in the turret, hitting the front of the turret, and in the next shot it only killed the loader. A real disaster.

5 Likes

we dont know the final result, except before closing “no” was ahead.
For aphe it wouldnt affect overpressure so Big guns should be still very powerful, your billionaire lineup shouldnt be rly touched

1 Like

I noticed similar performance with a few APHE shells last night. Like they were noticeably worse.

1 Like

aphe fans starting to tweak and imagine things after they realise the poll was close to 50-50

1 Like

Look i dont wanna be that guy but the Swedish 37mm APHE does more damage than the russian 85mm APHE.

I mean, the “no” vote still won out so…but who knows; devs do stealth nerfs all the time. It’s not impossible.

1 Like