Following the Roadmap: In-Game Wishlist Functionality and Steam Friends List Integration

Nope

Adding the wishlist and the functionality seems to have emptied my friends list. Anyone else having this issue??

EDIT: Restarting the client one extra time after the update seems to have solved it.

Is anyone else finding that it takes ~48 whole seconds just for a vehicle to get added to the wishlist?

I’m going to verify integrity and see if anything is missing, but if it stays being so long then good lord it’s almost useless.

Didn’t for me. Tried a client restart?

Since my client said version 2.35.1.59, I’m hoping it’ll update to 2.35.1.60 and the lag will go away.

Not only to add it but also to remove it from the wishlist, some take me a few seconds to add, others half a minute or more. I reached the 100 vehicles before getting to Israel.

1 Like

Wow you have many wishes :D
I only have one :)
grafik
The only (purchaseable) Spitfire I do not own yet :)

2 Likes

It’s still taking more than 30 seconds (Which is how long it takes before the “cancel” button shows up.)

Perhaps a related note, it’s also taking more than 30 seconds to get my Warbonds.

Somehow verifying integrity and my version is still 2.35.1.59

1 Like

Staff work hard, no disrespect intended towards the developers, I still want to lightly rib the game though.

2 Likes

I play both Air and Ground and I like to collect them, even the useless ones.

That was one of my favourite planes, not just for being a Spitfire but actually that version.

I love that Spitfire and use it mainly in the beastly 5.7 lineup. It dumps on everything I encounter in GRB.

is this to 2.35.1.59 or a new patch

One question, can PC players gift to console?

(Saw this was already a comment)

1 Like

All the fixes this game needs and we’re playing around with wishlists… Completely useless change.

4 Likes

If you link your email to a Gaijin account you can still do it through steam, its just users with Steam AND no linked Gaijin account.

The support article that the post links to says the following:

1. Sending gifts from the wishlist is available only when playing the game via the War Thunder launcher. Gifting through the wishlist is not available in the Steam version of the game.

This very much reads like Steam users are left out completely, even if they have their accounts linked.

Its a gimmick to get players to increase buying things that’s all.
It will be amusing to see how it gets hacked and abused.

I want know too. =D

a good addition but they could add 2 step protection when leaving a squadron as there is no protection when you do this same action I know friends who accidentally left a squadron when they got confused and hit that option when they really wanted to leave their accounts and join others

1 Like

It’s also a way to see what vehicles players are interested in. It’s clearly a way of collecting data about players to better understand the userbase.

1 Like