Fleshing out Top Tier GB air

I don’t know if anyone else has posted about it but I feel as though too tier GB tree is rather lacklustre in choice. While it maintains some really cool and strong airframes like the typhoon and super hornet, You aren’t particularly spoiled for choice. I know a lot of other trees could use fleshing out way more than GB top tier but I’d really love if they implemented the Indian Navy’s MiG-29K and the Su-30MKI just for some more variety. They’d be pretty easy to implement as they’re practically just reskins of existing russian jets. Let me know what you guys think

1 Like

I agree, i am also hoping they add jets like Indian Rafale, tejas, Su-30MkI, Mirage 2k and different varients of MIG-29 operated by India
Maybe South african jets as well if any left for top tier

1 Like

Please for the love of god stop asking for every tree having every vehicle. Everything turns into copy and paste slop.

4 Likes

I completely understand where ur coming from. Unfortunately I think the copy paste has become a staple of the game now, so I’ve come to terms with it.

Just want to see more nations represented and more options for players to actually grind and play.

Copy paste is kinda inevitable now we have pretty much caught up to modern day

You’re trying to get more slop in the game, that’s not coming to terms, that’s actively trying to enshitify the game

4 Likes

We do not need more copy-paste

1 Like

And since when does that mean we should be asking for more?

1 Like

no. If you want those aircraft, go grind the another TT.

I dont see why the British TT should have every single top tier aircraft available in it.

If you want Harriers, Tornado, Typhoons, Jaguars, etc. Grind the British TT.

All the British TT needs is the Typhoon, along with the other aforementioned aircraft being brought up to full strength.

The next higher BR aircraft added should be one of the following:

  • Jaguar GR3A
  • Harrier Gr9A
  • Folland Gnat
  • Tornado F3 (Op Granby)

or late variants of existing aircraft such as the Tornado GR4 when ASRAAM are added.

Or an export aircraft such as:

  • Chillian, Singaporean or Oman Hawker Hunter
  • Blackburn Bucanneer S50

What the British TT would look like with only a few SA aircraft aded, and a lot of which probably arent needed either.

If you want Su-30s and Mig-29s, grind the soviet or Chinese TTs

2 Likes

give us EAP, Harrier GR9a, F-35 and a couple more typhoons here and there (T.3 pls) and top tier is sorted.

Dont need the indian additions to plug any gaps for high tier air but the FRS51 LUSH would be pretty neat as its a shar with an upgraded radar and derby AAMS. HAL Gnat would be peak as its a gnat with a bigger jet

Lower tiers id love to see the SAAF air tree start to exist beyond the worst gripen (R-darter sucks), Hawk 120, their mirages and the impala would be peak additions. another buccaneer will never go a miss either. Folland gnat too.

Spoiler




image

1 Like

The Tejas would be nice, but there is absolutely no need for a Rafale, Mirage 2000, MiG-29 or Su-30