Fix spawn protection for the love of God

AGAIN - if spawned attack someone - he/she is battle ready and no need abusable protection anymore.

And flying at top tier, i MUST focus SPAA, because if i dont - they just kill me, while i CASing their teammates.

So, its be pretty fair, if spawn protection will get off, after first shot.
Wanna stay invulnerable - dont shoot.
That protection been added to game, just for re-spawned players have some time, to look around, and be sure, that no one targeting them - not for unfunny abuses.

No, if people are firing from their spawn location and making kills without physically moving away from the exact spot they are spawning, then the problem is people are able to attack the spawn somehow. Planes can do this more and SPAA are supposed to counter planes. You just want to kill players in the most obvious and easily identifiable area in the game where players are almost garunteed to be, the spawn.

This is your own fault for not flying in ways that avoid radar searchibg missile SPAA. If you are focusing SPAA (especially in the spawn) then you aren’t attacking anyone else on their team.

How about it would be pretty fair that planes couldn’t fire guns or drop ordnance into ground spawns too if SPAA can’t fire out of them. Because you know:

They can be absolutely sure that they are being targeted if they see a plane targeting them by flying directly at them, but not be able to do anything. Makes no sense no matter how you try to spin it. Spawn protection is there to mitigate spawning in and instantly dying, and vehicles can fire out of the spawn while invulnerable because they are in a protected area. Like the airfield for your plane, but the players do the defending.

The problem is that SPAAs can target any aircraft on the battlefield, even those that don’t target the spawn. Sanchouz’s solution of removing protection after shooting is good. Some kind of protection indicator would also be good.
That way, if I get attacked while flying near the battleground, I can defend myself or retreat if the attacker is still abusing the spawn protection.

1 Like

They aren’t abusing the spawn protection, they are defending their spawn and the battlefield as a whole. The spawn protection was designed to help mitigate spawn killing from all sources while allowing you to make kills in defense of your protected spawn area.

In games where you are at BRs where SPAA can take you out easily (IR missile SPAA) you should be painfully aware that they exist and change your playstyle to one that allows you to operate and not get wrecked by a missile. It’s almost like you guys don’t expect more advanced SPAA to be able to kill you over the battlefield. You could take a low level fast bombing run and avoid detection from SPAA until the last second and then disappear over the trees again before they can fire. It’s even easier with CCIP.

Is this really where the skill level of this game actually is? Where players need spawn protection indicators in RB (a game mode with no indicators anyway) so you can spawn kill people more easily. What a joke. I never thought I’d see people pushing for features that make it easier for aircraft to spawn kill people, as if it isn’t easy enough already… And what makes it even worse if you’re adovating for it in a post talking about being spawn killed by aircraft…

Yeah, next time I shoot down a jet with my Strela, I will quote you :)

Can you please demonstrate how to kill an invulnerable vehicle?

Ah, I just think that with this amount of markers in RB it cannot get any worse. Besides, I was thinking more about just not rendering invulnerable (and not able to shoot with protection) vehicles. Protected, can look around and can defend with losing protection.

You know better)

1 Like

Or you, just want to kill players, while you been invulnerable to all harm.

Not so skillful, i ain’t gonna lie.

Surprise-surprise, Sherlock.
For attack anyone - i must see anyone.
And if i can see visually some SPAA - that means, he/she seen me on radar couple seconds ago.

And yes, i can fly in stratosphere…
Not on any plane, not against all enemies.
Now even that way locked - fly low, and you be unable see shit, or fly high, and be easy target to any multirole who take Fox-3 as AAM.

Well, you answered at your own question.
As long as SPAA just stay, and dont shoot - invulnerability is good, making them time for recognition.
If they start shooting - they ready to roll and dont need any protection.

Easy as that.

Well, if they see, that they under attack, and stay silent - let it be.
But if they shoot back - say “bye” to protection, because IT really unfair - able to shoot, without risk to be shot back.
Plane pilot risking too, but no one giving them 12 seconds of unpunishable shooting at everyone.

True.

And this kinda suck.

I kill (and been killed) at airfield bunch of times.
That is how really must been done protection - you CAN kill protected player, but its hard and risky.

But you still been rewarded by frag, for your skill/risk.

Whatever did you think would happen to spawn protection the moment they put Helicopters into the game? Sure they can see for miles and see right into spawn. The public asked for them and you got them.

Oh really?!

That calls “abuse”, young padavan.

Thanks, Sherlock. I already flying enough time on Rook, against Ozelot, and on AV-8 (Harrier) against Strela, to know this.
They even more dangerous than top-tier SPAA, because they dont reveal their existence by radar, and same time, only few planes have that shiny targeting pods with thermals to find them.

True, but not for all planes/BR.
Like, i did that on Kaira (MiG-27K), using FAB-500(Sh), for that type of high-speed, low-altitude bombing, but that pretty risky, and dont work all times (and some SPAA from another spawn can easily kill you, after bomb run, until you try to hide after attack).

On top tier, still, you can do that, because you have powerful optics/pod, and can find your target before getting low.
On 9.3-11.3, very few planes can do that.
Plus, not all maps comfortable, for this tactics.
Like Aral sea, with it flat ground.
Adding fog/clouds to that, and you have absolutely non-CAS environment.

People (noskill) can kill (easily, use nobrain top-SPAA, with all finding/lock-on tech) really skillful players on planes (they play really good to have enough points for plane), while been unharmed - that a joke.

Kill SPAA on spawn is easy on plane?
Maybe we can go to Polygon, i will take my Pantsir, and u try do that at any map, any aircraft you want?

But we already see boyo, who scaried by only probability, that someone take from him his non-risk/skill frags.

Bruh…

If you been spawnkilled on SPAA by aircraft in today condition of respawn protection - its TARFU-sized skill issue, and only your fault.

You have superior radar, who giving you precise location of enemy aircraft.
You have thermals, to see them (like seeing black silhouette in sky is hard, lmao).
You have missiles, which faster, have longer range (excluding 25SM3 - they have their own issues) and more agile than any aircraft at reasonable range.

If you really want - they will be even unable to get close to you.
Cause low-alt bombing - is pretty roulette tbh. You just need dont stay at one position for make them ineffective.

1 Like

The whole spawn system is so bad, still being restricted to 1 or 2 locations, still having an entire team spawn in a small area, enemy detection near spawn is either not there or way too massive and spawn areas just being entirely exposed.

How is this an acceptable spawn?

And here you’re somehow in the enemy spawn detection when one street away from the capture zone just trying to flank, and despite the visuals on the map not remotely showing me to be in range.

1 Like

I will be pretty happy, if i be able to respawn in point/place what i choose, just in “spawn zone”.

Like, anywhere i want, just in our side of map.

Well, its not so pleasant, but necessary part of defending respawn, against low silhouette machines, with powerful weapons.
(Like Wiesel, ASU-57/85, etc.)

You have genuinely terrible logic, if you have people spawn camped. You generally have yourself at an advantageous position and they have literally no idea where they’ll spawn and what way they’re facing. There’s only 1 person at a disadvantage and it’s them, and you’re upset they get an immunity? Maybe don’t spawn camp lol you’re your own worst enemy

Spawn defense shouldn’t detect enemy players who are not near spawn and just playing the objective.

This only applies to when the spawn is rushed by players who get on it.

Spawncamping is normally done either by helicopters that are 8km away, C*S dropping bombs and missiles pre-emptively from the stratosphere, or tanks hull-down behind a hill/rock 1,000m away that only pop 0.2 pixels of their turret for 0.7 seconds to shoot you right as your protection is gone.

Spawn rushing happens a lot more than heli’s and CAS though to be fair

But yeah there all pain in the Preverbal to deal with, but there are already countermeasures built in to handle these scenarios

I have nothing against spawn protection.

But i against even idea, that someone can shooting, and make frags while standing invincible.

If you need time to recognise, and understand what to do next - your welcome. Look around, but dont shoot.

But if you just want shoot players, and dont been shot back - uh-huh, that’s abuse.

Spawn protection is 30 seconds, and if you can’t find a helicopter that doesn’t have thermals and is a large radar target in even 10 seconds… practice.

1 Like

You want the thing that threatens you to be disabled while other armament of those vehicles still be active. Your argument would make much more sense if you wanted ALL weapons to be disabled instead of the ones that you don’t seem to know how to defend against well. If you can’t deal with such short spawn protection periods on SPAA when you know where they are then you have the problem not the game.

This screams “I can avoid guns because they are difficult for SPAA to use against my supersonic (or nearly supersonic) planes, but missiles are hard and I don’t want to be threatened when I try to spawn kill people”. If you aren’t attacking the spawn, the spawn protection means absolutely nothing and you would continue to employ normal tactics to not be shot down.

100% skill issue, spawn protection for ground vehicles has make the spaa get enough advantages, even break the balance, they can just stay there about 20s invincible time, and J out over and over again