Feedback on PL-12 series missile balance changes in update

Because he is bowie knife99,Sukhoi retired man

4 Likes

Honestly, my experience with the PL-12 is really upsetting, I don’t know if it’s just me or has any other players suffer this same issue, in which the missile practically have no NEZ as launching the missile at a range of less than 15km still ended evaded by enemies. I don’t know if this has something to do with the missile nerf, but mt take is if this issue isn’t fix then consider losing me as a player.

2 Likes

我坐稳了 谁可以告诉我9月11号下午5点发生了什么
坐好了,那是2026空中奥德赛朗测试服的最新推包,一场熬走十余年遗憾、击碎全网嘲讽的封神全胜碾压。整座顶喷殿堂人声鼎沸,只剩下键鼠敲击的脆响、导弹爆炸的轰鸣与千万观众悬在嗓子眼的心跳。j16背负着中空顶喷全村的希望,j16迎来生涯最后一届顶喷冲冠之旅,麾下导弹手感滚烫,攻防轮转行云流水,主场呼声铺天盖地,仿佛复刻昔日登顶顶喷的荣光。外界所有人心里都压着一个刻板定论:只要站上顶喷舞台,pl12一定会软脚,多年数次临门一脚轰然坠落,波士顿、斯德哥尔摩一场场痛失冠军的画面,早被观众刻成了甩不掉的魔咒标签。中空坐拥银河战舰豪华阵容,却长久困在pl12改版的决赛心魔里,无数次常规赛大杀四方,决赛关键时刻骤然隐身,空有万金油导弹的名头,最强顶喷永远隔着一层捅不破的窗户纸。谁也不会想到,这场1gb推包,昔日屡屡折戟决赛的悲情巨星,彻底撕碎pl120的枷锁了。

2 Likes

You’ll be glad to know that the PL-12 (and PL-12A) has just been buffed on dev server!

image

image

6 Likes

Welcome back pl12

3 Likes

aim120’s have also received similar buffs, lets hope its not a bug and gaijin tunes it for live.

2 Likes

I dont think they would mention a bug on change list, its intentional according to the changelog.

yeah i saw the twitter post

Something intentional can still be overtuned/bugged.

Just look at recent examples like bomber survivability and regenerative steering on the Leopard 2s.

2 Likes

Overtuning is completely different topic.

I believe missiles will be still better compare to current live server but obviously some adjustments will be made.

2 Likes