Feedback about French ground tech tree rework

I personally do not care if France get Leopards or not. France has enough domestic vehicles so Leopards feel kinda lazy but whatever. However why Leopard 2A5NL and 2A6NL is not in same folder like in German tech tree? Feels like another RP sink.

I like that you moved bunch o 9.7 rank VI tanks into VII rank and finally moved Leclerc S1 and S2 to rank VIII where they belong, but you should also move VBCI-2 to rank VII. It is basically same as Japanese CTWV RCV which is also at rank VII and it would finally give France rank VII premium to help with grind of top tier vehicles.

Also you forgot to give Leclerc S1 and S2 stock APFSDS.

12 Likes

Indeed.

2A5 and 2A6 are in a folder in the German tree for a reason- which is that they are the exact same tank, with 29mm more of pen in 2A6’s case.

You shouldn’t really have to grind 400,000 extra RP for that.

1 Like

End of the line vehicles are never foldered unless that line ends before rank 8.

I’m grinding Leclerc S1 like crazy right now before Talisman discounted end because my AMX-30 Super will be useless when the new update comes and Leclerc gets moved to Rank VIII. 💀😭

I don’t research AMX-40 line.

I am sick and tired of grinding the same tank over and over again. Gaijin should make it that if you have researched, bought and finished all modifications you should have it unlocked in other tech trees to buy.

Leopard 2A4
Germany
Sweden
Finland
Hungary

Now Netherlands… come on!

1 Like