I mean I don’t mind queer people, but the over-sexualization of it is definitely a problem we don’t need in WT.
You can over-sexualize it if you’re rated M or higher. No one is going to care about someone under 18 years old if the games rated M+. “Hey kid, why are you parents letting you play this game?” Problem solved
Or even better yet - just don’t sexualize it in the first place. Mind blown 🤯
rating it M opens an entirely different can of worms that doesn’t need to be opened in the first place
I mean for one, kill WT live as it currently is and completely restart it. To publish a sight, skin, or other customizable thing you need to go through moderator approval and set an age rating for it.
two, find some way to scan through usernames and autoban nazis
three, find an actual decal moderation thing so I don’t have to see the N word or genitalia or a swastika every time I drive past a moderately large tank
and if gaijin doesn’t have the money/budget for that, we know they’re lying they are a multi-million dollar company.
Chill mate , i was just curious because everyone was doing it man
I mean , i agree if they removed the f-16XL but as i said first of all i was doing it normally , playing sim , killing players etc , and i saw alot of people with the Q5L doing alot of points so i got curious , and well the other missions i did doing that exploit , i dont care if the f-16 is removed from me at least i want to preserve the account because is alot of time and money i spend on it and like i aleays said war thunder doesnt have a same competitor that you would say is a war thunder , and maybe you would say start a new account then hell no , is alot of yime again and i wont do that , so chill about me because i regret doing the exploit , thats all and forgive me man
Did anyone noticed theres no more “I was baned incorrectly” posts? I kinda miss those ngl…
Bro dont say this, this means you know its was bannable and still do it, I would perma banned you if I was Gajin jsut because you knew its forbiden. Sorry Im just being honest. like I buy some days because I could not make 45k or had time for it, so what I am some naive idiot and you are smart guy? Not fair… I hope you understand
5, one of them were banned for cheating:
![]()
I guess here I can’t even apologize
And the other thing is not perma ban because i didnt even get any profit because my account is from console and console cant wven sell the event vehicles
“I understand what you mean, and honestly I can’t change what I did. I already know it was wrong and I regret it. I wasn’t trying to act smarter than anyone or take advantage of people, I just made a stupid decision after seeing others do it. I’m not asking you to agree with me, I just hope you can understand that I genuinely learned from it. No hard feelings bro.”
Fortunately your “discomfort” alone is not a standard for limiting anyone else’s free speech, and neither should my “discomfort” be any limit on yours.
If they’re not breaking any laws in the country they live in let them say and be what they want. I didn’t have my parents watching over my shoulder when I played computer games and I grew up just fine.
That’s why I straight up muting them, no dramas. Game give us the power to limit what we wanted to see or hear, so we use it bro
This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
Your comment makes me also deeply uncomfortable.
U can mute whoever you want… but could you please do that in silent? Your spread of your mindset makes me very very unconftable and worried that these potential 13 year olds read your crap.
I also hate them
making your sexual attraction to femboys your username in a game played by minors is unacceptable.
And “Freedom of Speech” is a right that SOME governments extend to their
citizens on that country’s soil. It is not something a person carries around in
their pocket and can be used anywhere they go, which includes the internet.
ALL of WT is a private institution and every one of us agreed to the TOS/EULA
when making our accounts. And that includes following the game’s rules.
Which in and of itself prohibits “freedom of speech” as MANY people percieve
it . . . that “right” is not and never has been a “get out of jail free” card as many
want to pretend it is.
It’s all more about common courtesy(some may have to Google that term . . .lol)
common sense and just thinking of others a LITTLE bit at times, you know . .
“Be Cool” . . . which I also understand many do not understand very well either.
Your sexuality is YOUR business, your choice and that is something we all share,
that “right”. But as an old saying states - “There is a time and place for everything”
WT is simply not the place for that stuff, at any time.
Do what you want, but at least be smart about it and do it in the right place.
WT is a vehicular combat game covering a wide range of time and MANY
vehicles and nations. Except for some “dodgy” decals from WW II, there is
nothing “sexual” about it, not really . . .
Every bit of that has been brought into the game by players, and then Gaijin
saw a way to “profit” from some of that stuff and well . . . ya get what ya get.
We are definitely getting “mixed” msg’s about the whole thing, but that’s
another deal altogether I guess.
I don’t care that much about it, but do not appreciate some trolling for “dates”
or whatever asking for “femboys” or “twinks” in the chats . . . uncalled for.
Every generation goes thru this kinda thing. When I was young, a lot of us grew
our hair very long GASP!! and wore bellbottoms and other stuff and everyone
over 30 - 40 y/o lost their minds . . . lol. I watched my own kids doing goofy stuff
and I just laughed at them . . . it is part of growing up. We all do it.
In 10 - 20 years . . . it will be something else.
I don’t care what anyone does in the privacy of their own homes with consenting
adults . . I don’t think anyone really should, but . . .
This ain’t that

Glad to see multiple who were cheating in my games banned.
rip bozo