Fair Play June 2023

I’m a naval main too. If you’re seriously advocating for the bots, you need to cut it out. Bots are ruining the mode, not helping it. You might be getting more rewards and having shorter que times, but the actual gameplay is extremely braindead and boring because of the bots. Matches also tend to get lopsided very quickly, because the bots only spawn once. Bots also now use full third party wallhack aimbots which are super accurate and can see through terrain and smoke, and they are super annoying to deal with, especially considering they almost always use the most OP ships. Far from being easy pinatas.

And if we one day get rank 6 naval and therefore rank 5 premium battleships, the bots will surely use them, and then you won’t even be able to farm the battleship bots with your own battleships, like you can do to cruiser bots currently.

If you can’t make SL with battleships without farming the bots, after the recent economy changes, that’s your skill issue honestly. And Gaijin will never “cut out” naval. If there’s one thing they hate most, it’s their work going down the drain, even if it turns out to be meaningless. If they wanted to cut something out of the game due to being unpopular and not being profitable, air sim would have gone down the drain a long time ago.

2 Likes

say that to ammo rack

I have been playing Navy for a very long time since it came out. As I said the game isn’t better at all before bots appeared. much fewer players which are even not enough for a game, ammo explosive your sl, and people leave when uptier because they have nothing to do but crashed. at the moment, no matter how bad ship you are using, you can always get some kills especially when you know how to use bots in your team as a shield.

A lot of cheaters appeared in the game, especially those who use wallhack, the developers probably don’t deal with this problem anymore

I’ve also been playing since navy came out. There are a lot more active navy players nowdays compared to a year ago which is when the bots started showing up. And even more will return when the bots are gone. So nobody knows how the MM and queue times will be like when the bots are gone.

There was a brief period late last year when an update apparently temporarily paralyzed the bots, and the MM and queue times were fine then. Many players said at that time that their game experience had massively improved, due to the battles being much more dynamic and fun.

You also have to consider that stuff like the HE-ignoring-armor bug has been largely fixed now, alongside quite a number of other bug-fixes and improvements such as the explosive radius nerf(i.e. SAP nerf) and the battleship crew being concentrated in the citadel. The underwater pen ‘bug’ which is the core cause of exaggerated ammo detonations these days after La Royale, is also being looked into by the devs. Not to mention that the SL economy has been vastly improved.

As I said already, yes you might be getting slightly more rewards by farming the bots, but that doesn’t mean the gameplay itself is any fun. The bots have made naval gameplay much more braindead and boring and stale, and that’s a fact. They are also messing with the statistics, which in turn are messing with the BRs.

At the end of the day, all the botters and cheaters are knowingly violating the ToS and EULA, and that alone is reason enough for Gaijin and the community to crack down on them. It doesn’t matter if they are “improving” the game’s rewards or not.

(also check Bruce’s comment below)

2 Likes

I think you are more indignant about that than he could ever be.

1 Like

It’s also not true. If you didn’t have fake players you’d have Gaijin bots in RB, which spawn and can die three times. Even at lesser kill rewards for Gaijin bots, an entire field of player bots amounts to at least a 30% reduction in the amount of score a player could be getting on a per match basis, even when you factor in the queue time decrease.

In other modes (like air RB) where Gaijin bots don’t fill in in the same way it’s different, but the advent of bots into naval RB took a lot of score, SL and RP out of that mode for all the players who stuck around. For air players that could be a valid point, but for naval saying it’s better to have them as pinatas was pure copium for people who didn’t want to see their Moffetts and Knoxes economically nerfed, just straight up factually untrue, all other poor-gameplay aspects aside.

3 Likes

Exactly. The bot-deniers and bot-advocators are all fooling themselves.

2 Likes

It’s funny to see how all of these reseller of bot account flags all the posts that go against their business. This auto moderation is so stupid

3 Likes

I assume that’s what’s happening, yeah. It is interesting there’s no bot users on that list though.

1 Like

Don’t worry, after 30 days all the flagged posts are deleted anyway, the clutter won’t last long.

EDIT: Okay, look, this is just factual information people need to know about what happens to community-blocked posts after 30 days in any Discourse-type forum system. If people in the “community” are hiding this information from the rest of us, they are hurting that forum community. I’ll appeal to the moderators on appeal, assuming this gets hidden again, right now: you really need to do something about the people hiding stuff here. They’re doing much more damage than your critics to this forum.

2 Likes

no it’s some random people

where can i check who? It wouldn’t surprise me at all if it was a mod.

Mods don’t flag, they delete directly

Certainly the same guy of this squadron full of bot since 1st of July, 110 bots in it

Spoiler

1 Like

This is not a place to accuse other users.
If you think that someone is breaking game rules, please submit valid report via server replay here.
Game Masters will check report, and if report is valid, reported user will be banned.
Thank you for all reports and your time!

2 Likes