Im sure there just the best one liners and jokes…

No they where not.
There are also a ton of usernames in Chinese characters that directly insult BVVD.
There should still be a filter for names as far as i know, I’ll poke someone to see if it can be checked so that there isn’t a bug with it. Some of the names in that list should have been caught…
Though even with a filter there are still things that are bound to slip through, in those cases we rely on player reports that we manually go through and check :)
this stays between us


I dont get the first picture where is the problem, but second one, common how can that even pass “write your username you like to use”. that has to be bug 100%, like no way theres no filter.
A personal thank-you from me for this one:
![]()
How can you cheat on PSN??? Like no way someone jailbreak PS5?
dunno, he had a controller icon
I still dont believe you can cheat like aim bot or stuff thats cheating on PS…I hope its impossible
he used wallhack, maybe aimbot. ground battles
![]()
these 4 actually
then he is probabbly have cheat that makes him look to systtem like a console player, since If I see PSN or console I dont even bother cheking because they cant cheat
but now…damn, why are these people always ruining good time of everyone else.
Also Thank you for exposing this cheater, appreciate it 🫡
PSN accounts can play on PC with the regular login details.
Ohhhh that makes sense, thanks, so I should not ignore shady plays if I see they on console? thanks…
This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
It’s a trick people use to bypass the systems, just replace the first letter between the 2 words
Im so happy that the player i reported one month ago got banned!! Many players said i was just bad at the game lol
How does gaijin bans players? They can detect cheaters by their own, or they need our reports?

i got banned by doing this but i do have a question , the message says 14 days but the other part says permanently , does it says im only banned for 2 weeks or forever???
Agreed. Also noticed a lot more corse language/vulgarity in recent game chats.
