[Fair Play] Fair Play: September 2026

I was so scared of being banned cause I tried using ARMs on ground battles for the first time and nuked like friendly 5 players in SPAA
(In my defense i told them to turn the radar off and they didn’t listen)

1 Like

That happened to me. Both teams can have ADATS in GRB. 😬

2 Likes

Something should be done about the references to “femboys” and over-sexualization of said topic.

4 Likes

For me it was the self guidance thingymabob (i think)
basically the enemy had spaa i fired on, they just turned theirs off when i fired so i think the self finding thingy it has targeted the friendly bands.
I now only fire vertically to spawn, never taking risk again

1 Like

Also, should HARMs have friendly radar filtering?

2 Likes

Yea I saw a Wallet _Warriorx and I thought for a moment it was WalletWarrior69

2 Likes

I guess my point is those three accounts could have all been idiot friends who got banned after one day of stupidity. We don’t have timestamps on those, unless I missed something? When you set up a system to auto-ban people things frequently go wrong.

2 Likes

Obvious bots that I remember were in the last fair play were was a name like Name1, Name2, Name3… Name 105, stuff like that they should be able to detect

Oh no.

1 Like

I would censor the second name dude, big brother is watching

1 Like

I wonder how someone can use a name like that and still have the guts to cheat LOL. That’s something that needs to be studied.

1 Like

Probably but how many real users have the same name plus a number? I bet a fair amount.

Type of bravery that peaks when you are 12
Or one of those rage bait accounts on tiktok, tho from what i understand they steal accounts from players with no internet safety instincts

1 Like

Gotta respect those edgelords lol.
I know I did really stupid stuff at that age.

2 Likes

Yeah, lets just say i dont want my chat history on war thunder from a few years back leaked

😂😂😂

giphy (1)

5 Likes

Honestly, a 12-year-old would probably name themselves “AnthackerBR” and think:
‘’ I have a name that says I hate hackers, so there’s no way I could be hacking and get caught with this nickname.‘’

And then there’s the other one HAHAHAHAHAHAHA , that’s the kind of name that someone with a perfectly healthy state of mind normally wouldn’t choose, or even know what it means LOL.

1 Like

That’s fair honestly. I have seen some really racist and anti-semetic stuff that they could do a better job of filtering.

image

1 Like