Failed to start the game with EAC

I have some problem with my game.
I start the game and it loads Easyanticheat but when it fully loads, it’s gone, crashed, nothing.
it seems to be eac problem, but I repaired it and don’t work.
if start without eac, it can, so it’s eac problem for sure

1 Like

You want to ensure your game folder, and not just the game exe are exempted for the antivirus.

From there, you want to go into the game folder, into the EAC folder, and run the setup as admin, and in there, repair service. (You HAVE to run this as admin when you do this, it’s vital)

1 Like

that’s it

1 Like

Awesome :) Good to see you’ve got it sorted.

sad, it failed again.
now, there are chances I can enter the logining and loading page, then the game gone

Try verifying files again, and if it keeps happening, clear that cache folder in the game folder.

1 Like

I reinstalled the game, now it’s good, so far.

Just had the same problem. It turned out my antivirus might be triggering the EAC so I whitelisted the “EasyAntiCheat” folder at “C:/Program Files (x86)” and the game installation folder within my antivirus. Works fine now without the EAC repair.

If there’s any other program that could trigger the EAC (ex. OBS, Riot Vanguard, etc.), try closing them.

1 Like

@FlyingDoctor LOL, it’s broken again.
this time I tried these, failed

I’d batter reinstall the game tomorrow again

1 Like

I’d try delete the EAC folder, verify files, then do the right click EAC setup in there, run as admin, repair service, and see how that goes.

1 Like