Is it just me or is the AIM-7C absolute trash I tried it for a few games and it wouldn’t hit shit unlike the AIM-9B where it actually hits
Take 4 AIM-9B and just use your guns. Don’t take AIM-7C
2 Likes
so its really that bad
1 Like
Yes
1 Like
thanks man
3 Likes
the 7C is even more situational than the 9 B.
2 Likes
Id highly recommend DEFYNS video on the F3H for use of the 7Cs, they arent great at all and are extremely situational, however i do still carry 2 of them. They are quite handy for the folks who fly into orbit and basically AFK, providing you launch it right.
3 Likes
Just use it as a Tu-4 annihilator I suppose.
4 Likes
I mean true
yup it wont even hit a bomber from 3-4km
It needs a few sec to start turning and its very slow but u can use it on unaware targets or bombers in high alt
its not you they are legit trash, nvm they are good now
It was
Now it’s amasing
1 Like
how the tables have turned
1 Like