F15A to "builder" of f15 and C variant to japan? wth?

Simple.

You guys acting like so arrogant telling other players to calm down because Japan recieved a us made plane but better one.

Although im not against F-15J or Baz because i love every single F-15 model and like to see as many models as in this game, this type of behaviour is not ok.

Same situation happening on Gripen right now, certain arrogant British mains claiming C model will not be better while in reality its the opposite.

The Baz is literally an A, it’s not a C, not sure why you would have a problem with that
As I said, AGAIN, the F-15J we have in game right now is much closer to the A than the US C. It’s better than the US F-15 because it gets indigenous missiles which are better than the US made missiles, not sure what you want me to tell you? That Gaijin should remove the AAM-3 and never add it until the AIM-9X?
It has the same flight performance, or well, almost the same because it’s actually heavier than the A or Baz

Take alway AAM-3s and suddenly F-15J becomes the worst on due to it being heavier and having the worst performance out of the other 2 F-15s

Sort of what baffles me too. Like no one here loses if the nation who made it gets the equivalent capability. And no one is arguing that the minor nations shouldn’t get what is being added. But man, this mindset of “US mains should just shut up and be happy with what they get, even if it’s worse” is just a terrible take.

2 Likes

None of this even matters though. The US will end up getting their equivalent, or even better version down the road. And F-16’s will still be ruling the skies anyways. 🤷‍♂️

This is the funniest joke I’ve heard today, no kidding.

That’s sort of the point of why people are complaining though. Maybe, just maybe, a portion of the player base is exhausted on getting an equivalent model 4-6 months later when they are the main maker of said model.

Learn how to read, i literally Said im ok with every single F-15 model.

Thats the whole reason why this argument started in the first place, heavier or not much better missile compansates the weight difference a lot.

US got the better dog fighter, and their missiles are good enough. I don’t see the problem.

Who Said anything about taking away its missiles?

People are just stating facts and you guys having hard time to accept that.

İ agree.

I meant if you WERE against it, why would you have the problem with the Baz, it’s an A, unlike the J which is a C

Thats the whole reason why this argument started in the first place, heavier or not much better missile compansates the weight difference a lot.

So Japan should never get anything indigenous because the US jumped straight from 9M to 9X, that’s what you are saying

Read my previous comment.

I just dont understand the issue even if the U.S got the F-15C it would still be a Pre-msip just like the F-15J. It would have the same armament as the A current but on a heavier platform. Literally nothing would change the current A MSIP is basically a F-15C pre-msip.

I did, you have a problem with Japan receiving a better missile.

You didn’t understand my point. What im saying is that people are calling the F-15J the best but its only the best due to AAM-3 in reality the airframe is worse then the current A models.

Main problem i believe is the ir missiles.

Japan version is getting better missiles which basically puts into better position overall, i believe some lunatics are demanding F-15C with Amraams which is insane tbh.

Nevetheless F-15J is currently best F-15 in the game.

I thought the US Cs got the new engine from the start? Unlike the 15J which only got new engines after the MSIP

And F-15J compansates weight differences with much better missiles, just like how Mig29 9.12 vs SMT was.

Although both situations are not compeletly the same you get the idea.

Also lets be clear im totally ok with better missiles on F-15J, some people just needs accept that it will be better F-15 overall because of that.

Nope it would be the same as the F-15J is but with out AAM-3s so literally nothing would change

Like im not saying the U.S shouldn’t get the F-15C but it just wouldn’t change much to what the A is doing already.