Holy basement
Grabbing literal straws now
even smin agrees rafale , eurofighter and other jets will be completely due for a buff when F15EX comes and that’s not even as good as a F22 most of these are sarcasim but you couldn’t understand that
Guess your jokes are as bad as your stats are, damn.

😭 bro who is the kettle that’s you?

For posterity to anyone visiting this thread, do not take GxneralEagle’s tips. He is a troll who acts like he knows what he’s doing but has nothing to show for it. Negative in every single vehicle except MKK (barely breaking even) is not proof of efficient grind. It is proof of incompetence and malicious, fake advice.
Even TIGER_TANK_1 has better self-awareness. This guy is just knee deep in his own circlejerk.
somewhere smin1080 agreed rafales , euro will be outmatched by f15EX ,j16 and su35 and that’s not even 5th gen F22 my point stands on that one and you can see when I said f16AM equal to f15C the 3 dots which to a normal human being would mean its joke but to fourm users its dead serious the xm246 stat miss match also when I said that my xm246 K/D was positive and yes I do think F18 premuims disserve a fair buff weather missiles or a HMD ANNDDDD never will you see me say I’m trash at the game idc how true it is I’m a positive guy that’s not possitive is it
my winrates are actually crazy tho yk what would be funny?
Iv got a plane that i have no kills in and have 100% WR. GB players be carrying hard when i first started playing.
Personally id stop bombing in slow jets as kills are worth way more and if you get good in the f18 ul be good in everything
that’s the thing F18 is so bad its a trainer hopefully this sparrow buff gives me chance to actually get some kills I will say Chinese players are goated they do carry sometimes giving a 80% winrate some sessions …
going back here to say it still shit to play with it, maybe even worse LOL
idk what gaijin was up to but making fox 3 even stronger makes this feels even worse