F-15E using F100-PW-220s for "Balance" while F-15I has 229s at the same BR

Has nothing to do with balance, they just want to force players to play less popular trees. Not play actually, just grind. More money in the end

9 Likes

I also made a vote on this. Please go and vote! We need to have our voices heard! This is the time to make change.

3 Likes

yeah I agree with this, it seems like quite a disproportionate tradeoff that leans towards the F-15I.

Hell I would personally even be fine if they give the F-15E better engines and the F-15I mavericks at the same time. I know that the 15I apparently didn’t/doesn’t really use mavs, but we had equal examples of that before.

5 Likes

I was sadly not able to do so in this part of the forum, but if you have a link to it, I would gladly put it into the OP.

Could always give it the Israeli weapons it could get, eg SPICE smart bombs.

7 Likes

“We want to maintain some sort of balance.” - Auto translate.
It cannot translate grammar so it’s not possible to tell if that’s directly connected to his previous statement or not.
It’s indirectly connected, that much is obvious.

the F15E is a strike aircraft, meaning that when they are talking about balance they are not talking about how it perform in air rb but in grb, and in grb the F15E is better than the F15I, that’s why it has worse engine.

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, how much is F-15E heavier than F-15C?

Thanks.

1 Like

No problem.

1 Like

They are saying that they don’t want the F-15E to become the best fighter alongside being the best CAS aircraft in game, which is why they aren’t giving it the better engines.

Both of which are questionable, because even with the better engines it likely won’t become the best fighter in game and I would also hardly call it the best CAS aircraft in game currently.

6 Likes

im not calling it the best cas, im calling it better than the F15I for cas, which is the case, you can’t argue that GBU are better than mav’s for cas. if the F15I actually get his popeye or spice 250 i wouldn’t mind, but currently the F15E is better than the 15I for what he is supposed to do, CAS.

2 Likes

True, but that wasn’t the main concern why the devs didn’t want to give the F-15E the better engines.

anyways, people are already starting to make bug reports to give the F-15I AGM-65s (no clue if they are good bug reports): Community Bug Reporting System

My ideal solution is to give the F-15I mavericks or domestic options and give the F-15E the better engines.

9 Likes

Giving F-15I the Mavs and F-15E the 229s would be a win-win
That way everyone is happy

9 Likes

7 Likes

make a bug report

2 Likes

according to wikipedia the difference in empty weight is roughly 3 tonnes, almost definitely more with fuel and weapons

They just want people to use the F-15C as the fighter and F-15E as a attacker. That’s what BVVd explained.

So the F-15I can do both without issue…

I think we call that an oversight, but then again BVVD just brushed the fact that the I had 229’s off like it was nothing.

4 Likes

F-15I is a fighter.