F-117 Stealth capabilities

I strongly believe that the stealth capabilities of the F-117 in War Thunder are significantly underrepresented. The F-117, known for its groundbreaking stealth technology, should be much harder to detect in the game. Historically, the F-117 was designed to evade radar detection, making it a formidable asset in real-world combat scenarios. However, in War Thunder, it seems that this crucial aspect of the aircraft is not accurately portrayed.

The current in-game mechanics allow the F-117 to be detected and targeted far too easily, which undermines its historical significance and the technological advancements it represents. To enhance the realism and balance of the game, I suggest that the developers improve the stealth features of the F-117. This adjustment would not only honor the aircraft’s legacy but also provide a more authentic and enjoyable experience for players who appreciate the intricacies of modern aerial warfare.
Even though Irst gets an easy lock, most detextion radars shouldnt be able to spot this soon imo. 15KM is NUTS

-Enigma

2 Likes

Check out this thread about the (rear-aspect, at least) RCS: F117 Nighthawk underperforming with RCS in its rear aspect

1 Like

Thanks

Dev server is not final.

2 Likes

sure, but it should’ve have gotten such a massive RCS to begin with

Well, the stats could simply be placeholder.

I thinks it more or less fine as it is, its a squadron vehicle it should not be super good, (looking at BMP-2M, which people complain about)

1 Like

It should atleast represent how it was irl as closely as possible. Artifically nerfing planes bc they’re American is getting kinda old.

Then it would be unplayable because it would spike in BR.

Bro is speaking facts!

I would also love to see the F-117A being able to play in BR 7.0 Naval Battles.

no not really. Having realistic stealth would be fine at 9.7