F-111F IMO should be 11.3 (same as Su-24M) and not 11.7 .. so hard to survive in ARB

thanks guys, all good feedback. My bad on the missiles RHM ( is SARH) and AHM ( Active Homing MIssiles), those Fakours seem to really do well. the F version doesn’t have the 240 x CM, but maybe that will be fixed.

F-14A at 11.3 with 9Ls and no radar missiles…
No thanks, it’s one of the best 11.7s as is.

We do have double the CMs at the moment. So I think id take that over 6x Aim-9Ls

Should be the opposite IMO, both at 11.7 currently.
But the 111s should have 9Ms as well as AGM-130 or 142s and be like 12.7.
The British tree wouldn’t have much of a gap because of the Tornado, and the US tree should have received the 111E.

I’d much rather have an additional two missiles instead of 60 more countermeasures that won’t ever be used, as 180 are more than enough already

Doesnt the F-111F only have 120 CMs and the F-111C has 240?

Edit missed the LCMs so actually, yeah the F-111F is a lot better then

Well…
The F-111C receives 240 standard sized countermeasures.
The F-111F receives 120 standard sized countermeasure AND 60 large caliber countermeasures. And given that ingame, 1 large caliber countermeasure is about as effective as 2 standard sized ones, I’d say it’s hardly a difference. If anything the F-111F has an easier time flaring missiles with the Large caliber addition (which I always make sure you make all large calibers flares and not chaff as well). Besides, I’ve yet to run out of flares or chaff in the F-111F anyway :P

Edit: ahh nvm you seem to have realized this already loooool

Yeah, when I read it I totally blanked the LCMs :D

Well… Flame to rescue as always

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/NYDK6UmMuuc9

1 Like