F-111 F missing munitions

I know it still very early and not everything has been added, but there seems to be a lot missing from the loadouts like the incendiary bombs. I did find a list of Munitions the f-111 can use. some arent in the game but would be a fun addition. ( fyi the flight manual is declassified, even selling a copy in book form on amazon. )

temp

5 Likes

look what people want is that special bunker buster bomb not gonna lie

What purpose would that serve in Warthunder?

Taking out pillboxes in ARB

F-111F lack AGM-130A and GBU-15(V)1/B ?

it be like the toilt that one aircraft gets it’s unique to the aircraft give people reason to grind it besides some funny missiles

1 Like

GBU-28? Comically large bomb to drop directly on someone. Also an AP bomb so probably can get a kill from impact and not explosion.

who doesn’t want to drop a telephone pole on somone

Screenshot 2024-09-02 135515

3 Likes

I,m more concerned that it miss radar GFR function for ground targeting than incedinary bombs.

Actually the only nation having this function work 9n some aircraft is Russia
A7s
A6E
Have radar modelled but not functioning for absoluteky no reason.

Many if not all American air-to-ground radars do not allow ground target targeting but rather relief tracking or terrain mapping (which is not modeled in-game)

was told due to tech limitations, but will be in the future for the gfr

Deleting the L3 player from high tier matches in style

You seem to be forgetting the mode known as “MTI” or “Moving Target Indicator” a system used by US ground attack radars since Vietnam to track vehicles for strikes.

Such mode have evolved from existing MTI to more modern means of search like the F/A-18C’s GMT mode which projects targets much akin to how air targets are projected.

Modes like GMT and MTI have already been modeled in game and, oddly enough, are present on some aircraft, like the premium British, Indian Mig-21, gaijin however has chosen to not add in this system for other aircraft for quoted balance reasons.