Experienced player looking for Air RB focused Squadron

Hello fellow pilots, as the title says, I am looking to join a new squad, with people who love planes and Air RB the most. In addition, I would like to mention I speak mainly Hebrew/English so Israeli squad would be a bless but no probs with any EU/US squads as well, as long as you are mainly around Air RB :) I’m level 76 ingame, and played mostly props but slowly getting now into mid-tier jets (8-9.0) Happy new year and happy landings everyone!

You could join my squadron (FARSI), we dont do squadron battles but we play pretty much everything, I play everything but my preference are with planes.
Best of luck mate!

1 Like

Hello Captain!
I’m with a squadron called Yggdrasil -Yggdr-
We’re a new Squadron with an active SRE team and we’re always looking for more pilots!
We’re an English/Swedish server that plays on EU servers, join if you’re interested!

Hello, I would love to squad up sometime. I play mostly Air and Ground RB. In Air, I’m also at the early jets, so we might be able to grind the trees together :)

My discord is darthzapharas

🚀 Ready to Dominate the Skies and Conquer the Battlefield? 🚀

-UFoE- salutes the bold and fearless! We’re on a mission to assemble the most elite squadron in War Thunder, and WE WANT YOU!

🌍 UNITE FORCES 🌍
Join -UFoE- and become part of a global brotherhood. Our warriors hail from every corner of Europe, united under one banner to defend freedom and triumph on the virtual frontlines.

🎮 CASUAL OR COMPETITIVE 🎮
Whether you’re a laid-back pilot or a competitive ace, -UFoE- welcomes all playstyles. It’s time to showcase your skills and rise through the ranks!

🚨 COMMAND CENTER: DISCORD 🚨
Discord is our lifeline for strategy, banter, and victory celebrations! Assemble with your comrades and dominate the skies with unparalleled coordination.

🔥 THE FRONTIER AWAITS YOU! 🔥
Apply NOW through our Discord server or connect directly with the commander. Don the -UFoE- emblem and let the world witness your aerial prowess!

👊 JOIN -UFOE- AND BECOME A LEGEND! 👊

🌐 Discord: UFoE

🚀 Secure your place in history. Enlist with -UFoE- TODAY! 🚀