Eurofighter Typhoon - Germany's Best Fighter Jet

This plane would solve all the problems. Only 98-07 could have done it. And be single at the same time, not double.

1 Like

just apparently no cannon sadly

I am sorry if it is a dumb question, but where did you get that information from?

Imagine yeeting a Taurus from the airfield. It would be hilarious.

1 Like

its a testing eurofighter, to make place for testing /measurement devices the gun was removed.
From the last picture you would actualy see the cannon but its completly covered, it doesnt even have a temporary cover, its just completly covered

here you see the opening for the gun well

1 Like

And here when its temporary covered

1 Like

thats the amk kit yes

It was located in the place of the cannon. But I don’t think it’s a problem to draw a cannon to it. Remembering the Yak-141 or F-16AJ

I don’t think two seaters get guns, I dunno in the interest of preserving the peace for as long as possible its best that they are all the same

You misunderstand, this is the first production Eurofighter to be fitted with PIRATE and its Italian, this has nothing to do with Germany.

I was just saying that the caveat to my statement is that the Italians did receive a T1 Blk 5 twin seater EFT with PIRATE (though it might have been a DA airframe I don’t remember).

I can’t be bothered to comment on the IPA7 debate gaijin will do what gaijin do, and I wouldn’t want to be the person deciding.

Twin seaters normally are missing the gun, as for their place in game thats debatable. Rarely does a twin seater have a feature thats a positive over its single seater counterpart. Id like to see as twin seater for many jets as its more of a looks thing imo but as for performance they are always worse than the single and thus dont offer much outside of that.

thanks

Other Italian serial T1 had pirate as well
66035_1630610077
(T1 MM7270)

4 Likes

Oh nice, when I was researching it I only looked into which one was first (the twin seater Italian one), I didn’t realise there were more T1’s with PIRATE.

I wonder if the UK also got them on serial T1’s (doubt it afaik the deliveries were slightly behind schedule).

1 Like

Performance-wise I don’t think they offer anything, best you’d see them is as twin seater event vehicles but I think that detracts from this aircraft significantly as its the most recent European fighter.

2 Likes

1 Like

while intresting its realy mostly internal stuff of the cockpit he shows of. Would be more relevant for dcs freaks if anything.
From what i watched actual information to tranche 5 amk, weaponry similar wasnt named /explained much

i mean yeah its not finalized and weapons integrations are up to the user nation…

Yes PAC-2 GEM-T are being produced in germany by MBDA and ARROW 3 is being acquired for some reason though afaik without a new radar suite as the installed radars in germany are the same