EU 50% Packet Loss

and in addition to that CIS and North America server are fine, around 50-60 ping CIS 120 ping NA and both 0% PL

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’ve told support as well and still they told me to contact my ISP. They said that everything is fine and Gaijin should check it again . For the past 2 months I’ve been going in circles with support and my ISP.

1 Like

Same for me. I also checked for workarrounds but nothing helped. Seems like a problem with the WT Servers atm.

1 Like

Has there been a bug report placed for this already ?
Maybe they are not aware of this issue.
Or they put some countermeasures after the last server-attack, to avoid further attacks, but causes the high PL on our side…

They just tell you to contact your isp what in this case is not really helpful because its im pretty sure we all heve different isp but the problem is the same and its on the eu server only and in war thunder only (other games are fine)… some of us ar running in circle between isp and gaijin “support”.

And as for today i tried EU server again: on some EU server 0% PL and on some 50%+ PL…

Good thing i can enjoy all those premium vehicles i bought in summer sale ;) thanks gaijin, love you.

If you have connection issues, please at least post some details:

game mode
SERVER you use
time you played

Cheers.

Thread locked.