Emergency Number (Police) as Event Decals

Well, this is still my very first time making suggestions, if not count the one that got deleted, pardon my expression and organization for the suggestion.

As commonly acknowledged, first responders(police) are the closest to the danger in peacetime. They had to deal with situations of all kinds many of which are life-threatening.

In some places, police forces are currently or used to be part of the Armed Forces. (For example, Chinese Gongan was part of People’s Liberation Army and participated in the conflict alongside with Chinese People’s Volunteer Army in Korea back in 1951)

War Thunder as a “most comprehensive free-to-play, cross-platform, MMO military game” had set numerous events to celebrate military branches across the globe by allowing player to gain decals of their branches. As one who sacrificed the most during peacetime, War Thunder should have set certain events to tribute to the first responders.

But given the fact that how Police Forces run differently around the world, the suggestion currently will be limited to Emergency Call numbers only

Would you like to see FR/police phone number decal in-game
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
Would you like the event for the decal be set on the same day?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

China police phone number 110

Suggested decal and date for the event

报警电话 110

Jan 10, the first ever 110 were made on Jan 10, 1986, around 3:15 AM shortly after it officially put into services in 0:00 am.
屏幕截图 2024-04-19 223519

Above is a road sign listing the emergency phone numbers, 119 for fire, 120 for medical, 110 for police

Would you like the event for the decal set on Jan 10?
  • Yes
  • No, I would like another date
  • No, I vote for all in one day in poll 2
0 voters

The US emergency phone number 911:

Suggested Decal an
下载
d Date for the event

EMERGENCY CALL 9-1-1 FIRE POLICE MEDICAL

February 16, 1968

The first 911 call in the United States came from Haleyville, Alabama, and was made by Alabama Speaker of the House, Rankin Fite on February 16, 1968, to Tom Bevill, a U.S. Representative.

Would you like the event for the decal set on Feb 16
  • Yes
0 voters

UK Emergency phone number 999 or 101

Suggested Decal and Date for the event
101_Non_Emergency_Phone_Number

Jun 30

999 was first introduced in the London area on 30 June 1937, also the world’s oldest emergency call telephone service.

Would you like the event for the decal set on Jun 30
  • Yes
0 voters

France/Germany/EU country

下载 (1)

Feb 11 the 112 day Source: 112: EU Emergency number | Shaping Europe’s digital future

Would you like the event for the decal set on Feb 11
  • Yes
0 voters

Russia

02 or 102

Seems just the number alone

Not much information I can get, feel free to add more info.