Hello, I submitted a bug report regarding the AMX 10 RC and its lack of penetration compared to the tank’s actual capabilities.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/4w9TN0PjvcPX
Hello, I submitted a bug report regarding the AMX 10 RC and its lack of penetration compared to the tank’s actual capabilities.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/4w9TN0PjvcPX
And that has what to do with the EBCR Jaguar?
Yes
I couldn’t find a thread about the AMX-10 RC, and this is the only one where it’s been mentioned, and i’m too lazy to start a new thread 😂
And I would be against UK getting a French vehicle, let alone a French vehicle in service with Ireland
jaguar for israel intresting
It would fill a very similar role as namer, i doubt it would be added.
Puma and Schwerer Waffenträger
Freccia, Freccia OWS 30, KF41
Btw, you rather mean the Eitan
Hunter AFV, Namer 30, Eitan, Namer Trsikhon.
As gajin already stated with the hunter as well, its for diversity.
The jagaur being the biggest difference there compared to others
Actualy going away from the 30mm bushmasters and offering a different cannon.
Besides that you would need to take the timing into consideration.
When would Cybrus receive their Jaguar? 2-3 years in the future if not longer,
Gajins only be even more starved for content at that point, and they can release the Jaguar fast, to advertise it to a smal minority either way as well with flashy headlines etc
Yea but the Jaguar is infinitely better at it.
Unlike the Hunter AFV they got?