Earn the Churchill AVRE in the Operation Overlord Event!

Why is this 35k per star? It’s a rank 2 vehicle. By that account it should be 25k or 20k. 35k seems unjustified for a low rank vehicle

11 Likes

Womp womp 😞

Dustbin: flying

4 Likes

@Stona_WT
Stone, why is it so much score for a rank 2 vehicle, most people have said that events should have less score.

Events are supposed to be fun to play and with 35k score it quickly becomes a grind after the first few stages, especially for those playing low tiers or air mains who want this tank.

13 Likes

This thing should have a Max 100m range… How is this thing going to work in a battle?

Apart from that you’ve done a a awesome job on the model.

1 Like

Sturmtiger, Tea addition 😉

How is it even going to work? Isnt the max range around 200m?

It is not like we fight at long range often anyway.

Just bring it to city parts of maps and you are golden.

100m, I think. But I don’t really care, it’s fun to play and that’s more important. If the Sturmtiger can have a fantasy 40 seconds autoloader, this little fella can have the range it needs to be fun 😁

Its low tier so its premium but if it was mid-high it would be event,

You realise 100m is haf of the first notch of the cross-hair right? Its armour isn’t that good

1 Like

Good to finally see it but there’s too much track all over the place, looks like a complete mess.

1 Like

Low tier event vehicles have always been premium. The high tier ones are almost always stock.

1 Like

35k Points per Task for a rank 2 vehicle justified?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
20 Likes

Yes I do and it is 4.0 armor at 2nd rank, plus extra tracks on top, I don’t think it will be that much of a problem. Plus it is event vehicle, so no big deal if it doesn’t work that good.

Yeah, but will it qualify as event vehicle for future event grinds?

but like you undarstand that’s max range so you will have to fully elevate your gun hit tank standing next to you

It should. The other low tier ones work for it.

1 Like

That’s why I’m sure they’ve given it an ahistorical range buff, like the Sturmtiger has an ahistorical loading buff.

Best underrated part is that we’re finally getting the 79th Armoured Division’s badge