Earn Alcione in the Flight of the Albatross Event!

Naval event?

Get ready for the SKR spam!

Give fleet more live, not less, naval deserves it.

Well it is the second Italian event boat (third if you count BP boat).

Naval (3 coastal and 1 bluewater):

• Freccia;
  • MC 485 (BP);
  • Alcione;
  • RN Aviere.

Ground:

• AUBL/74HVG;
  • Zrinyi I (Hungary);
  • Toldi IIA (Hungary - BP);
  • Turan II (Hungary - BP);
  • Breda 90/53 (BP).

Air (only prop planes):

• C.202D;
  • Ro.57 Quadriarma;
  • Bf.109F-4 (Hungary - BP).

More veichles than i thought
Still, i Will rather had and High be tank for Italy this time
Because with those Boat Italy Will have 2 high rank event Boat and not a single high rank event tank.

Not that much considering it’s all what we’ve got since the introduction of Italy as a standalone nation. After 7 years.
I would love to see some event ground vehicle as well or even better just more regular stuff XD

I like to play Naval, but I don’t know if I should do an event again. They are always so time consuming. I’m also not sure if I’ll ever start with the Italian Navy. I already have US, Japan and Russia.

What’s crazy to me is that you have this event going on, yet without looking it up, you wouldn’t even know it’s ongoing… how is there zero mention of this event in game and it’s still hidden somewhere in the achievements?

Wait times are making this take fore ever. I am spending about 1/3 of play time waiting in queue. During a naval event…

I don’t wait that long at 3.7, at lower brs it’s always hard to get into battle though.

Got 24k jsut doing the dailies… sadly heading off for a tropical holiday half way through so gonna have to buy something - ship or coupons…

Now it is very hard to get the cuppon upgrade as it was befire gaijin bring back the old system of owning event vehicles !!!

I give up. Between waiting 5 minutes between games and getting constantly shutout of pts by LVL100s and aimbotters getting all the kills (in tier III !), I realized a copypasta boat isn’t worth it.

Gaijin fix your game.

1 Like

And this is good. Event vehicles became so worthless exactly because of how easy it was to get the upgrades.

Freccia P-493 sends greetings from 2020, when its BR was 4.0, and after the event it became 4.7 XD I think the same cruel nerf awaits this boat

The Albatros (which is the same vessel) was recently moved from 3.7 to 4.0, and it’s already too high in BR. Maybe not because of its power, but because of the +/-1.0 matchmaker system. It’s the same problem with all 4.0 vessels in the game, in like 80% of battles they are put into 4.0-5.0 BR range, because 5.0 BR American destroyers are the most popular in the game. And Albatros spawns at the same spawn point as destroyers, so they can very easily kill it. Keep in mind, the Albatros is a slow vessel, on many maps you won’t be able to even hide after spawning before 4.7-5.0 ships will kill you from ~10 km away.

The best way to keep Naval much more balanced would be to change the matchmaker to +/-0.4 BR, but this will never happen, as the devs prefer variety in battles than balance.

2 Likes

Yes, sir, totally agree. But I think we should expect another nerf on BR, it will be in the style XD

no i dont think i will

Unlikely - it is not that much different from teh Tech Tree version which hasn’t had any increase in all the couple of years we’ve had it IIRC.

The other thing about this is, of course, you get the multiplier for playing Naval - x1.9 for AB and x 2.2 (IIRC) for RB - so “35,000” pts is actually as little as 15,000 or even 14,000 if you play high tier… almost trivially easy over 2 days.

The Albatros was moved from 3.7 to 4.0 recently, as I wrote a few posts above yours:

Haven’t played Albatros in a while, I used to like it, but know it’s kinda meh honestly, I mean firepower is ok, but it’s just a slow boat with destroyer spawn. There is significantly better ship in a form of Impetuouso at the same 4.0 br.
Imo Albatros should have boat spawn (or some kind of frigate spawn should be added) with br increase if needed.

1 Like