E-mail used in thunder show clip submission

The other day I had a moment that has a reasonable chance of making it into the next thunder show video. But when I read through the rules, I noticed that there is a slight bit of unclarity. In the video it is stated to submit the “E-mail used for your game account” and in the news post it says “Email address used to register your account”.

Since I swapped out my dad’s E-mail address for my personal one years ago, I am uncertain of which one to include in the mail.

the one you use now

2 Likes

Are you talking about the clip with the F-102

Yes that one and I have another one with 9kills in under 2 min with the A-7H

Ain’t gonna pass the opportunity to get some GE

IIRC you cant public clips publicly before submitting them to the thunder show, not sure if I remember this well though

you need to send them the .wrpl by mail. I am aware of the rules besides the mail thingy

1 Like