Dutch F-16AM Block 15 MLU

I don’t see why; the UK top tier is going to be the Tornado ADV more likely than not once AMRAAMs come. There wouldn’t be too much of a difference between the ICE and ADV, and the former might have certain advantages over the latter too.

@Panther2995
The F-16 will also receive AMRAAMs when they are introduced. That’s why I hope that AMRAAMs are introduced on platforms such as the Typhoon Tranche 1, F-15 MSIP, Su-27SM/J-11A, etc. because there is f*ck-all a Tornado or F-4F will be able to do against the F-16 or SMT, let alone a JAS-39.

@gRocc0
Especially in terms of armament. The Dutch F-16 uses AMRAAMs and AIM-9X. The Argentine one can as well, but besides training munitions Argentina only operates AIM-9Ms and Aspides. Unless I’m wrong, I’m sure others will correct me if so.

2 Likes

A Dutch F-16? Count me in! 'Though I don’t want it to be added to Germany, GJN has said they wouldn’t add dutch planes there for the near future, so I think a BeNeLux TT would be a more fair place for it. (maybe an Argentinian F-16 for Germany instead?)

2 Likes

Will update the Armament tab to include AIM120s as soon as I get home, thanks!

İ blame the current information table on that.

With Amraam loadout it should be worthy top tier jet for Germany.

1 Like

Yes, I was referring to the American and Israeli F-16C/Ds, sorry for the confusion :p

Yeah sure you can blame that.

However I am currently unable to edit the post to add that information there as it is not letting me.

No worries, since we confirmed it can carry Aim-120 you can edit the post whenever you can.

Yeah definitely! I looked it up as well. However Its that literally I’m unable to edit the post, as the edit button is no longer there for some reason

Did you contact any mods? They might be able to help you in that case.

Yes sir I have, awaiting response

1 Like

the only F-4F ICE with IRIS-T was from a test squadron iirc, and it only used early AMRAAM’s and iirc it has no hmd slaving for IRIS-T so the F-16AM MLU is actually better since the MLU brought it’s tech up to F-16C Blk 50 standard

1 Like

And it uses later versions of the AIM-120 and AIM-9, F-4F ICE iirc only used A and B and only the test squadron used IRIS-T’s (without hmd iirc)

1 Like

Gaijin doesnt care if its tested or not, as long as vehicle is compatible it is fine in their eyes.

So with no Dutch aircraft planned for Germany.
And the leaked Dutch CV 90 for France.

It’s probably gonna go to France than Germany

I sure hope not, I don’t know the Dutch aircraft planned for Germany you’re talking about

I said No Dutch aircraft in general are planned atm said so by our Smin.

Understood, however Dutch CV90 to France? Damn

1 Like

I assume F-16AM MLU from RNLAF it would be M4.1 or M5 Tape standard and located after F-16AM MLU M1 Tape

I have a hunch that from 2 lastest leak coming to france (BeNeLux) tech tree

44b1c0eef01f3a2904f4ecf3df25bc315c607c30

2 Likes