is this a TOW-2B?
Yes
thought so, but I assume the post is asking why its flying above the crosshair
but thats just what TOW-2B does
Yea but the wire really shouldn’t be blocking the sight.
oh, I somehow didnt really see it
guess I just tune it out
TBF i stopped using TOW2bs, they are nerfed to the floor.
yeah I bring a pair, because they are funny the 1/100 times they work, but mostly stick to 2A
Its sad for how good the TOW2B could be really good but gaijin is dropping the ball on the TOW familiy.
weren’t wired TOWs completely phased out in 2014 or something? this wouldn’t be an issue if we got the wireless variants. however the issue does stem from the gunner camera being inside the barrel, which is a little ridiculous.
They still use both but most of the time its half wired half RF guided.
Pro tip, it takes on a minimum 2-3 years for gaijin to pay attention to US ground bugs, TOW missiles fall under that category so they will most likely never be changed. They care to much about infantry to fix their broken game
