Does the Abrams have a spall liner? No from what I could find

Engineers figured it out, or they put another kind of spall liners that’s not copy paste from other nations and that’s superior to the known Spall liners?

Maybe you do need a PhD to figure it out too.

Oooh, the fancy tech that every nation that has true “spall liner” approved and implemented on their tank included Leo 2, Challenger 2, T-90M, … as the last fabric layer instead some “integrated” that magically reduce spall, get bash by Necron and Furina, even the thread about spall liner on other MBT (Chally 2, Lerclerc, Chinese ZTZ, …), you guys bring it and not even a single doc stated the representation of it effectiveness again spall on the tank itself. Just the doc stated the effectiveness of the test for spall again a rounds

Funny is the spall liner on Bradley/Striker is a plate that sit as the last layer to isolate the crew to be consider as spall liner but there some dude belive that Abram has intergrated spall liner since 1996 although all the american main, history channel, crew interview stated nothing.

Maybe YOU should go back and read what you wrote again. I have a tip for you, don’t be so overconfident where you start tying things together you don’t understand and don’t support your point.

This quote is you right? I mean, I did quote you so it must be. Don’t bother replying in argument, I can just show you more manufacturers of plates with spall liners on the front. Or home makers using ar500 steel and other steel plates with a catch on the front. The exact plates with the vest you’re referring to that you’re wrong about.

My argument is not about spall liners in tanks, just that you’re using crap logic as to why it can’t be. Since I can demonstrably show you with the exact logic you used in your example with body armor and plates, that yes indeed spall liners are and can be on the outside of the plate.

7 Likes

Does that rounds pen ?

You think that an APFSDS that pen through it plus the mass of it own and the mass of the last RHA layer is weak as the video ?

That video show a rounds that stop by the spall linear and literally nothing go through the last layer to create spall.

The freak is that, spall liner on tank mainly use to reduce the ammount of spall caused by a “penned” rounds.

Try not to trip over those goal posts, please.

I told you exactly what I’m addressing.

I don’t know why you still agruing about pointless shit, don’t you wanna see every tank in this game balanced and have equivalent armor? Also necron spent his life in this topic arguing on something he has no idea about, people already proved that Gaijin is wrong and provided sources that prove otherwise, you can check them provided by @Count_Trackula.

8 Likes

You are arguing with the forces of chaos!