Does the Abrams have a spall liner? No from what I could find

Or, and this might be crazy, I can actually aim against top tier tanks. They will need to stand still for a second or 2 to aim for a good shot. that second or 2 is more than enough to OHK him. Worst case scenario you destroy it’s breech and engine, leaving it dead in the water for a followup shot.

Yet all I see in you is someone with barely any experience at top tier making tanks out better than they really are, possibly that little experience at top tier has resulted in issues with aiming at that BR?

I’m actually sick and tired of talking to someone like this.
I’m not going to pick apart your worthless slop. Your entire post here reeks of a complete lack of self awareness which will no doubt be further exacerbated in any continued responses.

Blocked.

Oh wow! Just like you could with the BVM? Or basically every other top tier MBT?
Except the Abrams has a better shell, more gun depression, a higher reverse speed and a 5 second reload!

How do you sleep at night?

Oh look Mr “i have no pointless arguments left so im going to block you”.

How original…

Exactly. Do I need to remind you that my point from the start has been that the Abrams survivability is nothing special. I have never said that it’s survivability was worse than others.

Although it’s survivability is definitely worse than the likes of the Strv 122s and 2A7s.

You were the one making the Abrams put to be some highly survivable tank.

Abrams is not easy to kill bro.

Source:Trust me

4 Likes

10x easier with the Russian frags

I know since i use those Glorious He Frag rounds against any Us Mbt that tries to go Hulldown against me.

Point is bein able to overpressure them with HEATFS is even funnier.

1 Like

Absolutely outrageous that such an unrealistic exploit exists, by the way.

Not surprised tbh, somehow only Nato Tanks does have these kind of nonsense exploits at top tier.

Another best example is the Commander Periscope on Leopard2A5/6/7 Tanks, if you shoot the periscope with He frag it will overpressure the entire tank, including the driver…

Sure it isn’t surprising, but it’s absolutely outrageous nonetheless.

Not top tier but as a small example; I’ll never forget slapping a Swede T-55 in the commander cupola with 165mm HESH and only damaging the commander sight despite the entire right tracks clearing the ground from the impact.

IRL it’d be a slag heap. In-game it should be the same, yet it was not the case.

I could go on about how cupola shots on Warsaw/Ivan post-WW2 hardware in WT is near-completely ineffective but that’d be just stating the obvious.

Agree.

Nah you see according to Gaijin that was the best possible outcome you could get, should have used Russian He frags instead of useless HESH because apperently Brits doesnt even know how to make shell.

We could go all day but in the end it will change nothing.

As long as community stays in this road instead of becoming one and demanding proper fixes we will see many more outrageous exploits.

1 Like

Sneed can’t stop exposing how much hatred he has for the US, and can’t stop ranting about the Abrams being the “Second Best Tank in The Game”.

5 Likes

Classic Sneed moment.

Comes to Us thread

Spit his hatred towards Us vehicles and throw some random empty claims

Insults other people

And finally leaves after his empty arguments runs out.

7 Likes

Finally we won’t see him for a while now.

1 Like

I killed 2 premium m1 abram kvt’s the other night frontally using the Za-35 default belt… I still have no idea how but I’m certain the rounds went through the lfp or overpressured the crew… Something clearly isn’t right. It was like shooting a bmp1, it felt like it had no armour.

4 Likes

That’s literally how it is with the 2016 Abrams SEP V2 that’s still has the same armor from the 80’s.

1 Like

Hope so.

His toxic behaviour against Us vehicle and other people was quite the scene.

1 Like

You understand i was in an AA firing 35mm auto cannons… O should not have gone through anywhere

That’s gaijin logic, and people still claim this game is realistic.

5 Likes

I just shot and killed 5 M1A2s by shooting dead center of their lower front plate. You dont have to aim to ohk an abrams in war thunder, The lower front plate recieving a boost in armor would indeed help, even if small it would still help.

3 Likes